Sequel: Slowly Falling Apart
Status: Active

Slowly Dying Alone

Kylie's Dying List

Image
banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
banner made by Falling.Down

.....Kylie sat on her bed and pulled out the journal that Nick had placed on the side table. When Kylie was first diagnosed, she kept a journal of what was happening to her, and her feelings. For Kylie writing it down was, in a sense, like letting all of her issues and problems go. Instead of opening the journal, she got off the bed and walked to the desk that was holding all of her other journals. She purposely got journals that would hold one page for each day of the year. The front cover of her journals had the year, in black sharpie, and doodles over the years of being bored in the hospital. Kylie pulled out the journal with the year, 2007, written across it. She opened the book and took out her trusty sharpie. The very first page was her list, and today was going to be first time, that Kylie would be able to cross off something on that list.

............................Things to accomplish before I die

.....• Get a family
.....• View the world
.....• Get my first kiss
.....• Own a dog
.....• Have a boyfriend for the first time
.....• View the stars with someone special
.....• Experience a once-in-a-lifetime occasion
.....• Visit my parents grave
.....• Fall in love


.....Sure it was a small list, but Kylie felt that those small items would be something big for her at the age of thirteen. She opened the sharpie and ran a line through Get a family. Kylie smiled at the small accomplishment; it meant that she was one down.

.....“Kylie,” Denise called from the doorway of Kylie’s room. Kylie looked up and gave a small smile. “What’s wrong dear?” she asked when she saw the tears running down Kylie’s face.

.....“I got to cross the first accomplishment on my list,” Kylie said with a shrug. Denise walked in and took a seat next to Kylie on the ground.

.....“May I see?” Denise asked kindly. Kylie nodded and handed the journal over to Denise.

.....“I created it when I was thirteen,” Kylie said looking over at Denise, unsure of what she would think.

.....“I think these are very admirable wants. I am sure you will get to accomplishment all if not most of them,” Denise said as she placed the journal back into Kylie’s hands. Kylie smiled, pleased that Denise didn’t think she was strange. “Dinner is ready, if you are hungry,” Denise then added as she stood up. Kylie nodded and also stood up, following Denise out of her new room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will do my normal thank you's in the next chapter. I know this chapter is only a filler, but I have a reason for it. First thing I want to do, is introduce the two new characters that will be making their way into the story soon. I have already started introducing them into the story, but it may be a couple chapters before you actually get to see them.

So first we have C'est Moi C:'s character!
Image
Payton Ryleigh Anderson is almost 20 years old, born on August 6, 1990. Payton is quite and shy, but inside she is bubbly and sweet. Payton and her older brother James (who is in the Army), 30, are the sole providers for their younger brother Jeremiah, 5, after losing their parents.

Image
Jeremiah Matthew Anderson, age 5, born November 23, 2004

Payton grew up in Texas, up by Baylor, and was childhood best friends with Danielle Deleasa, now married to a certain Jonas. They lost touch when Dani moved to New Jersey, but now Payton is back, and looking for her best friends help.

(Let me make one thing clear about Payton and Jeremiah. Jeremiah is in NO way Payton's son. The last thing that Payton's parents gave her before they died was a purity ring, and Payton holds that honor very highly. So there will be no chapter stating a secret like that. I just wanted to get the rumors and comments out of the way...)

Next we have Falling.Down's character!
Image
Sawyer Ashlyn Davis is 17 born on September 25, 1992, but watch out, call her Sawyer and you will see her wrath. Ashlyn is outgoing, but can be shy on occasion. She has a secret, which only Kevin knows (not even Kevin's wife Dani knows). Ashlyn lives in a Los Angeles, California and grew up next to the Jonas boys. She feels very close to the whole family and would do anything for them, or to protect them. This is one girl that nobody wants to cross.

So be on the look out... These two girls are here to cause a stir... some may be good, some may be bad... but one could never call their drama dull.