Status: Jumpin' catfish, Batman, it's ACTIVE! =]

Girl Meets Boy Wonder: A Prequel

Aw yeah! A prequel for the ages. (First of all, tell me that picture in the story title background is not fantastic =D)

Before Robin Svetson was seventeen and before he began his epic journey on the quest for Cora Melaincamp's heart, and before anyone knew/cared he was a virgin...

Robin is fourteen, naive, innocent, and a tad more self-righteous in this freshmen story. When Robin meets April Showers (and gets over the fact that her parents named her April Showers) he quickly develops a full-blown crush on her... in typical Robin fashion =].

Back with avengance, a slightly emo Harold, teenage-love, and all the sarcasm you can stomach, we follow Robin's fourteen-year-old narrative in this never-before-read prequel!

DISCLAIMER- I don't own the Batman characters or anything affiliated with DC Comics (still wish I did though, I'd be swimmin' in cash right about now =])

Oh, you think you'll steal plot lines or characters? SICK 'EM BATMAN! (Yeah, I wouldn't do it either. It's best to just read and enjoy the story and not get your bum kicked =]).

If you're new to the Robin, Boy Wonder saga, the best idea is to go ahead and read 'Robin, Boy Virgin' first before reading the prequel (what? really? lol, yes). Trust me, knowing how the characters are at seventeen before reading about them at fourteen will make the story that much cuter.
Anyway, Enjoy!
  1. Chapter One: The Little Hippie
    Robin wakes up and laments about Monday mornings.
  2. Chapter Two: Christmas is a Mind-***
    Robin goes to homeroom and is grateful his last name is 'Svetson' and Harold's is 'Song'
  3. Chapter Three: I'm Positive
    Robin breaks the rules in Pre-Algie, immersed in his thoughts... then the girl in front of him turns around.
  4. Chapter Four: American Sign Language
    Robin, Harold, and Max have lunch.