Status: Invisible

My Nightmare's are Another's Dreams

Falling

As soon as he disappeared everything around me went blurry.

The scenery (not that i could see much) distorted and vanished leaving me in darkness. I shut my eyes and prayed for the best a few moments later the sun was leaving red dots in my vision.

I had landed from a short height in the air on my knees, leaving a small imprint in the ground.

I looked around me and started to stand, only to fall back on my knees. They REALLY hurt, i looked at them and noticed my jeans were bloodied and covered in dirt.

"That'll bruise!"

I looked up and saw Alex looking down at me, "need a hand up?"

I rolled my eyes, "What do you think?" i scowled at him as he laughed and gave me his hand.

I took a few shaky steps to get my legs working, then asked him, "What the hell is going on?"

Alex just smiled uneasily, "So you noticed, huh?"

"Of course i noticed something was up!" i practically yelled, Alex flinched. "First i start having different nightmares since i was adopted and then when my family move here i don't notice the big rich houses next door.
And then i'm caught by someone and handed to you, then we black out, and THEN i can't stop running, go through a solid door and meet some weirdo that knows my name!"

I looked at Alex, and correct myself ".....ANOTHER weirdo that knows my name when i know nothing about them. And now i have bloodied knees and shins from falling through the air, like from another dimension! What is happening? Are you using magic or something?"

I took a breath and calmed down, "Sorry, i have a tendency to rant."

Alex stood there, bewildered and shrugged. Blowing away all my questions with one movement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought we were ages away from the house but we were only in the neighbouring meadow.
We walked home in silence not a single word was said.

I was too busy thinking, i imagine Alex was thinking about my outburst. I was just....thinking.

We made it to the house in record time, at least i thought we did, and approached the door as my Mother walked out.

"What on EARTH happened to you?" she shrieked loudly in my ear, kneeling down and hugging me before expecting my wounds.

"Fell out a tree...." i mumbled quietly, i didn't like lying to my mum....much, but what could i tell her, that i was transported to a different dimension and fell out of thin air?

No Way.

Mum lead Alex and me into the house and to the kitchen, to get the first aid supplies i suppose.

As we entered i looked around.

The kitchen was huge, of course, and connected to the dining room.

In the connected room i could see my Dad talking to a rather handsome man, slightly younger than himself.

"That's my Dad" Alex whispered directly in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while, hasn't it?
A lot happened in this chapter and a lot more will happen.
It's been a long time for me to update because i am a Slack and Lazy person.
We're also cleaning out my house for the move.
So updates will follow, and if your subscribed COMMENT i don't like having no comments.
Aside from you Kyle, don't comment as often!