Status: Invisible

My Nightmare's are Another's Dreams

No Frelling Way

Jasmine’s expression matched Alex’s. Fierce and pissed off, but with a smug look to it, as if they knew they’d get their way.

Not something I wanna get between.

“Yes. You. Are.”

“No. I’m. Not.”

“Yes!”

“No.”

It seemed as if the both of them we’re stubborn as mules. I turned to dad, “I’m not going to a boarding school.”

“I know.” He said apologetically, “I had no take in this and I’ll do everything I can to stop it.”
I looked at him surprised.

“I’d miss you too much.”

I smiled, it was just so, Dad.

“I’d miss you too”

We stood there smiling at each other, ignoring Alex and Jas’ fight. Until Mum butt in.

“Gracie, sweetheart.” Mum said wrapping her arms around my neck, I stiffened, here it comes.
“I-” she glanced at Dad, “We, just want what’s best for you.”

I rolled my eyes, “how is sending me away, what’s best for me?”

Mum hesitated before answering.
“Because, as parents we tend to smother you, which can stunt your learning ability. The school is an elite high school for young geniuses, such as you.”

“I’m not a genius, Mum”
My Mother sighed, “Yes, you are, Darling. You can solve any math problem given and you have an extensive range of English abilities. That is genius.”

I rolled my eyes again. We had caught the Van Rees’ attention and they were staring at me in wonder. As if i was some kind of mystical being.
Crazies.

“I’m not going Mum and that’s final.”

“No, it’s not.” Mum has her arms folded and she looked almost apologetic. “I’ve already arranged your enrollment into Coheed Academy for the gifted, we can’t revoke it now.”

“Dad!” I whine looking up at him with pleading eyes. His eyes look back down at me, his blue eyes drowning in sorrow, he shakes his head apologetically.
“There’s nothing I can do.”

I look down angrily and curl my fists into balls, how could they, how could she?

“I’m not going!”

I yell before running out a door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So first update in a while, merely cause i was bored.
ANYONE want to comment (Besides my sister?)