Status: Invisible

My Nightmare's are Another's Dreams

Meeting

We both yelled it at the same time.
I went over the couch, he went behind the T.V.

Upstairs we went to my room, the only room with a lock so far. I reach for it and stop, surprised it wasn't there.

Dad groaned inwardly, "I forgot! we got the lock removed today!"
He sighs defeated, but i don't give up.

"The window!" i cry and race forwards, it's bolted shut.
The bedroom door creaked as Mum opened it.

"I won't let you escape like last time!" Mum says as she enters, arms folded.
Dad sighs and takes a step towards her, "Okay, okay but you know we hate visiting the neighbors!"

I wouldn't give up that easily. Dad might hate it but i really despised it, i wasn't good with people.
I ran towards my en suite (bathroom), and luck was with me today, the window was normal.

It didn't occur to me that we were on the second floor, i jumped.
My Mother screamed my Father reached his hands towards me shouting, but their voices were futile.
I was already falling.

My eyes fell closed as i waited for the impact that didn't come. Instead a inviting warmth developed around me, only to be replaced with slightly colder warmth.
Déjà vu, i thought as my eyes flashed open.
My eyes opened and i found myself staring into familiar eyes.

They were Orange and deep-set into a handsome face. This scenario was too much like my nightmare. At least the boy hadn't said the words that always appeared in my nightmare.

I blinked as a voice as sweet as chocolate enveloped me.
"Don't worry i've got you....Grace"
The boy smiled at my confused expression.

I stared at him, he stared at me. At the same time we both said, "This is way too familiar."
We continued staring at each other, both confused.
We finally looked up as my parents came down gasping.

"What on earth were you planning!" They said not realising the boy, at last they did.
My parents took in the picture.

I was being held, bridal style, by a mysterious handsome boy.
After a while i couldn't stand the awkward silence so i looked at the boy and asked,
"Do you normally catch girls under their windows?" i gave a weak smile, he took it on.

"Do you normally jump out of high windows?" We broke into laughter, whilst my parents watched on bewildered.

Dad cleared his throat, "Thank you for catching my Daughter."
I frowned at Dad and shook my head.

"He didn't catch me"

My Mother stopped looking bewildered and told me "Yes, he did, we saw him"
I was about to argue stubbornly with my Parents when the boy spoke, down to me.

He shifted my weight as he spoke "You're right i didn't catch you, it's just like my dreams!"
For are moment i was speechless.

"You mean like my Nightmares?"
As i spoke a pain arced through my mind and the boys too.
We cried out, then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I added a little extra from the original.
I have yet to give you Grace's Nightmare i might give you Alex's too.