Status: Invisible

My Nightmare's are Another's Dreams

Confusion

The silence was deafening.

Man, i've always wanted to say that!

Anyway....

My expression was shock, i'm sure my face mirrored Alex's.

Mum whirled around and slapped Dad, on the back of course.

"This nice boy saved our daughter! What were you thinking!" Mum started a verbal attack, that women doesn't waste any time.

Dad held his hands up in surrender, "I know, i know but i can't trust any boy near our daughter!" he acted like i was his one and only prize.

Eventually my eyes rolled and i was able to get my voice back, "Do not say those things out loud, Dad! Most people can't handle your sick mind!"

Alex laughed at that coming out of his trance. "Don't worry sir, i would never do anything to your beautiful daughter!" He was getting pumped.

My hands went out pushing them apart. "Okay! No-one is to call me beautiful, talk like i'm not here OR be weird and disgusting!" i looked pointedly at my parents.

"But-" i cut them off.

"Besides, Alex didn't even catch me, it was someone else!"

"No-one else was there...." my parents looked at each other worriedly, "Perhaps you need some water?"

I rolled my eyes, "Alex DID NOT catch me, i was handed to him!" i turn around intending to turn out but bump into Alex.

Alex stared at me, his eyes and face unreadable.
"What?"
I push past him and break into a run.
♠ ♠ ♠
Great, i have to choose which parent i want to live with!
Not great at all....

Story is short and i'm posting more often BECAUSE writing is my remedy.
I left you with a cliff hanger there, sorry about that.