Status: Invisible

My Nightmare's are Another's Dreams

Run

I heard footsteps behind me as i ran, i glance back and sure enough, it was Alex.

He matched my pace seemingly easily, which is quite a feat. I can run very, very fast.
After a couple of minutes of running aimlessly through corridors, we neared the front door.

Alex had started to pant, he was losing speed. But i was going faster.

I tried to stop but a force was pulling me forward, my feet weren't even touching the ground.

The doors were growing closer, we were about to collide. I covered my face with my arms and waited for impact, nothing.

We had gone right through the doors.

Wind rushed past me, grass whipped at my legs. It was quite a feeling, pulled to a stop as i fell into a dark hole.

I tried grabbing at the roots i passed, but i couldn't move.

A word pierced the air around me, filling me with the same warmth i feel when i'm caught and handed to Alex.
I tried to open my eyes, somehow they had fallen shut, but i could not.

Finally i felt air passing me, i managed to open my eyes.

I was being carried, through the air.

I tried to squirm to look at the person carrying me, but instead light blinded my eyes.

‘It is not time, yet for us to meet….’

I felt myself falling again, and then i was caught in familiar arms.

"Alex! Who-What was that?"

He looked at me for a long moment, then shrugged.

"I'm not permitted to tell you"

He put a hand over my eyes and a spark of warmth drifted over them.
I started to feel tired.

I shut my eyes, he pulled away.

'Was that enough?' a voice sounded in my head.

Alex grimaced, "More then your regular dose, it should be more than enough."

But it wasn't.

Eventually i fell asleep, but it wasn't because of Alex.

One thought past through my mind as i drifted off.

Had Alex used Magic?
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it long? i don't know....
I'm moving at the end of this year, updates will be slower than normal.
I should be updating but i'm not, I'm SLACK.

Comment/ Rate if you please.