Status: Invisible

My Nightmare's are Another's Dreams

Past

Snow fell, muffling all sound on Lavigne terrace.

Through the silence a creature walked carrying a baby.

This baby was one of high birth and was ,of course, of utter importance.

The creature was one of the Fallen, kin of the one called Lucifer.

The fallen creature strode deep into the shadows and placed the young one on a alter.

Once released from it's ghastly hold the baby cried out a sharp word that stung the demons ears.

It was a word of the heavens, it flund the monster backwards making the skin around the ears melt.

Another creature came into view and snarled a sharp word that silenced the baby.

The new creature gently laid down his own burden and went to aid it's kin.

Another creature appeared from the shadows carrying yet another child.

A fourth beast appeared and dropped a child on the alter, before disappearing from sight.

As the fourth child was placed all of the babies opened their eyes and cried. As they did this the three other beasts began to hum.

It grew louder and louder until the world was still and the children stopped.

The third beast quickly turned on the others and killed them.

He turned to leave but stopped by the alter.

He told the Children to protect the first important child.

He knelt by the fourth child and whispered:

"I cannot prevent your destiny but i can delay it"

He whispered a hurried spell and left without a glance back.