Status: First Chap

The Last One

Chapter One

They are all around me. I am one of the last of my kind and they want to change me, or feast on me.
What are they?
Vampires.
What am i?
A powerless human. But i am one of the last of the humans. Five years ago vampires came out of hiding and told us of their existence Slowly and slowly since then humans have began to disappear. A group of us realized what was happening and we went into hiding The vampires were hunting down every last human and either changing or killing them.
They kept only about a hundred humans for blood and the rest have been killed.
There was ten in my group.
None of us knew each other until we met and joined a group. Our ages ranged from seven to nineteen. Three girls and seven guys. I was sixteen and the eldest female so i watched the three seven year olds. The rest of them went looking for food every night.
But yesterday they didn't come back.
Emily, Garette, Nick and i waited for hours but they never came back. We left cause we knew it wasn't safe but we fell right into their trap.

"Well, well, well." Said a female blond. "Some runaway humans."
There were seven of them and we had no chance.
They edged closer.
"Stay back." Said a handsome brunette. He was clearly in charge.
"They smell soo good." Another female said licking her lips.
There was only three females. They normally use female humans as meals and don't normally change them.
"I said stay back." Said the brunette.
"Cant we just eat the little things?" Asked a redheaded male.
Emily and Garette moved closer to me. Nick was hugging my leg so he couldn't get any closer.
"Mommy Keke." Emily said quietly. "I am scared." The three of them have known me since they were two so they saw me as their mom and i saw them as my children.
"I know." I whispered. I taught them how to read, how to speak and how to run from vampires. I taught them almost everything.
"Awww, isn't that cute." The third female said smiling.
"Stop messing around. Grab the older one. I don't care what you do with the younger three." The leader said.
"No." I said simply.
"What?" He asked.
"You heard me. I said no. You aren't touching them. I don't care what you do to me but you aren't touching them." I stated
He let out a chuckle.
"You think you can order me around?"
"All i have to do is cut myself. I will create a frenzy and we will become of no use to you."
"You would rather kill yourself then come with me and let the children die?"
"Yes." I said without hesitation.
He sighed.
"Humans." He said as if that was an explanation. "Well it doesn't matter what you think, go."
That one word sent the vampires to attack. I tried to cover the three young ones but my reflexes were to slow and within seconds they had separated us.
"Let them go!" I yelled. I struggled to get out of the vampires arms.
He smelled my neck. I felt his tongue on my neck.
"Bliss."
"Adam, pull it back. She stays alive." Said the leader.
"Such a tease."
"Mommy Keke!" The three yelled.
I bit down on the vampire's stone arm. Normally the vampires would feel no pain but ever since i was little i had very sharp teeth, i would bite through plastic like it was butter, same with wood. My dentist was stunned that i never had plaque or anything, nothing could change my white, perfect teeth.
"Damn it!" He yelled letting go of me. I spit out the little amount of blood that entered my mouth.
I stumbled forward and reached for the closest one to me, which was Garette, the boys were in the most danger.
But the vampire Adam pulled me back.
"Why'd you let her go?" Asked the leader.
"Cause this girls teeth a sharper than a fucking vampires teeth." He said wrapping a hand right below my jaw to prevent me from biting him.
"Take the kids to the feeding station. Adam, Lily you come with me." He said turning.
I brought my arm to my mouth and was about to champ down but Adam stopped me.
"Not yet, Bliss."
"My names not Bliss." I whispered trying to bring my arm closer to my mouth.
They began to drag the kids away.
"No!" I screamed.
"Mommy!" They yelled.
I kicked and punched and moved around trying to make him let go of me but his grip was iron.
Soon the kids were gone and we stood in a empty field Tears pour down my cheeks, it was hard to breathe. I was gasping loudly.
"Monsters." I said in between gasps. They never let go of me during that but when the tears dried i was let go for a second and then something hard hit the back of my knees and i went down but i never hit the ground.
Something caught me.
A disgusting, evil, barbaric vampire. The leader of them.
"Let go of me!" I said firmly but he ignored me and took off running to where the sun had just set. I couldn't really see because there wasn't a moon but the vampires would be able to see perfectly.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"I realized another reason why i hate humans. They talk soo much." Said the vampire that thought we smelled good (most likely Lily but i didn't really care to learn their names)
I shut up after that. My babies were gone, along with my family and my life.
Here was a list of what was on my mind in order of importance.
1. My babies
2. My babies
3. My babies
4. My family
5. My life

We stopped about five minutes later and you will never guess where we were at.
THE FREAKING WHITE HOUSE!!!!!!!!
"I am going to take her to the leader. You guys go feed." Said the leader of this group.
"But i wanna feed on her." Said Adam.
"She's not up for grabs." Said the leader
He licked his lips.
"I'll get her soon." He smiled and left with Lily.
"I don't like him." I whispered.
"Nobody does."
I looked up at the vampire.
"I want my babies. You took them from me and i want them."
"Your babies?"
"Yes the three children you took from me. I want them back. Now."
He chuckled.
"You cant order me around. You wont get them back. They are most likely dead right now."
I bite deep into his chest. But i didn't taste any blood.
He groaned in pain and pulled me away from him.
"You do have sharper teeth than a vampire. How is that possible?"
I showed him my pearly white sharp deadly teeth.
He gasped then knocked on the front door. It takes him only seconds to get over shock. He walked in and through the hallways. He covered my eyes so i couldn't see where i was going.
He stopped after what seemed like hours later and knocked again. He walked in (i heard the doors creak open and he began walking again)
"Master, i brought her." He said.
"Uncover her eyes, Paul." Said a to-familiar voice. I knew this person but couldn't remember from where.
Paul set me down and uncovered my eyes.
And at the desk of where the President used to sit was my brother, Jason.
"Hello Keke." He said calmly. His face had changed slightly. He no longer had my sparkling blue eyes but he had red-tinted eyes. But he had my golden blond hair that he had kept short. His face had changed from looking almost exactly like mine to a more beautiful face.
My hair was long, not styled but i had still trimmed it and tried to keep it looking nice.
"Her nickname is Bliss." Paul told Jason.
"Bliss, it matches." My brother had disappeared long ago, one of the firsts. Though Jason was five years older than me we had always looked alike.
I stared at him, my eyes full of both hate and regret.
"Why so much hatred?" He asked.
"We stole away her babies." Paul said.
"Her babies?" Jason asked.
"Yes she picked up strays and made them her own."
"She was always maternal."
"Stop talking about me like i am not here." I demanded.
"Still want to be in charge i see. You know, i never noticed how good you smelled. Not your skin, cause no-offense but you need a shower. I mean your blood." Jason said.
"Spoken by a true vampire. I suppose. I spent the last years hiding from creatures like you. Trying to keep my humanity and not trade it out for things like beauty." I spoke.
"Master, i have a question." Said Paul
"Yes?" Asked Jason
"Your sister, she has teeth sharper than any vampire's. Even yours, how is that possible?"
"I remember her sharp teeth. Mom once took me to the hospital because she accidentally tore my arms to bits. The doctor thought it was a dog bite."
"And what happened to our mom? Did you kill her? Or worse did you change her?" I asked full of venom. "If you want i can take a chunk out of your arm right now."
Jason smiled.
"Take her to be bathed. And dress her up. She is going to dinner tonight." Jason said with a devilish smile.
"Yes, sir." Paul pulled me out of the room. He covered my eyes and dragged me downwards.
He stopped to open a door and uncovered my eyes. He pulled me into the room.
"Okay, we can either do this the hard way, or the easy way. There are razors, shampoo, conditioner and soap in there." He said pointing to the bathroom. "Are you going to get in the shower or am i going to make you?" He asked.
"You wouldn't dare."
He grabbed the ends of my shirt and yanked it up. I pulled it back down.
"Fine, i will." I said. There was no way a random vampire was going to see me naked.
He threw me a towel.
I don't care who you are or what you have on your mind, if you haven't taken a real shower in over four years and you are taking a shower in the white house it is the most wonderful thing on earth. I scrubbed everywhere and shaved my legs and did everything that i haven't been able to do.
I had just covered my self when a little female vampire walked in. She didn't speak or anything. All she did was style and cut my hair then left.
A few more vampires came in and put me in a dark blue dress that was low cut and ended inches from my knees. They put make-up on me too.
Later Paul walked in and smiled.
"She's clean." He laughed. Though they had me in a fancy dress they put me in flats for shoes. "You're brother wants me to bring you to dinner." He said wrapping his arm around my waist. I tried to pull away only to fail. He brought his lips very close to my ear. "We didn't kill your so called babies but if you do anything wrong we will kill them."
I tensed but calmed myself.
He lead me down the long hallways to a large ballroom. There was a mixture of couches and tables in the room but the middle was empty, most likely for dancing. He lead me to one of the tables. The room was full of well-dressed humans and vampires. The table contained my brother, Adam, one other male vampire and two female humans.
Paul placed me between my brother and him.
"Bliss." Adam said smiling.
"Ah, Adam i see you have met my sister." Jason said with a smile.
"Your sister?" Adam asked.
"Yes, when i was human we were blood related but now my blood is more powerful."
I held myself from saying anything.
"You look lovely Keke. Or is it Bliss now. I think Bliss is more...right for you." Jason said showing his fangs.
Nasty.
"You know of all the humans somehow i knew you would survive longest." Jason said almost sounding proud. Like i need his approval. "I would like to show you my kind's dinner."
During the whole time Jason, Adam and Paul never took their eyes off of me. They all wanted the same but different things, i could feel it. They all thirsted for my blood but Adam just wanted to feel my body against his, Jason wanted my blood but something else but i couldn't tell what. Same with Paul, i didn't know what he wanted besides my blood.
It was late and most of the vampires were in their feeding, even my three watchers were distracted. I was sitting on a couch far away from everyone and i had my eyes closed. I didn't really think that Jason wanted me to die just yet.
I felt pressure in the seat next to me. I opened my eyes to find a vampire male sitting next to me. He had copper colored hair and those red eyes.
"Hello, beautiful." He said smiling.
"Goodbye." I said starting to stand up but he pulled me back down.
"What, you don't like males?" He asked still smiling.
"I like males. Just not vampires." I said being cocky
"Ah. To bad but in this world you have no choice." He said pinning me back on the couch. He placed his body over mine.
"If you want to keep your body intact then let go of me." I demanded.
"As if you could do a thing to me." He said laughing.
"Let go." I said firmer.
He licked my neck and i shuddered. I couldn't bite him from the angle he was holding me either.
"Let go!" I almost yelled.
Then out of nowhere a hand landed on the vampire's shoulder.
"I would let her go if you wish to keep your life." Jason said unsmiling.
The vampire turned to see who had ruined his feast and the second he realized it was Jason he let go of me and stood up.
"Forgive me master. I did not know she was yours."
"Leave." Jason demanded. The vampire did as he was told.
Jason looked at me and sighed.
"Cant leave you alone for a moment can i?" He asked sitting next to my feet. I sat up straight and away from him. " I just saved your blood and still you hate me."
"I don't hate you, i hate what you are. I hate it very deeply." I said truthfully.
"Ouch, harsh."
"Where is our mother? Our father?"
"Dead and dead." He said with no emotion.
"Do you not care about them?"
"I did, long ago but when you become a vampire you lose some of those silly emotions."
"I don't find them that silly."
He shook his head.
"You, a human, would never understand."
"And you a vampire would never understand." I said.
"Yes, i would. I have been a human and i have felt those feelings but you are a human and you have never felt what it is like to be a vampire
I just looked away from him. I was getting sick of the conversation.
"I could make you into a vampire." He said quietly.
I laughed.
"As if i would want to become a monster. I do not wish to feed on the lives of humans."
"We do not kill anymore." He said.
I turned back and looked at him.
"Cause you cant afford to. Jason you have killed so many humans that you have barely enough feed on, so if you kill one you are basically killing a vampire." I was pissed now cause what i was saying is true.
He fell silent.
"You don't have to save me. I can save myself." I said quietly.
"Would you have rather me not have come so that vampire would have made you his meal? Remember that vampires don't only feed but also pleasure themselves in other ways." I shuddered.
"What was the point of you bringing me here?" I asked.
He just shrugged.
"Can i leave?" I asked again.
"Stay here for a moment." Jason said standing up and walking away. I didn't watch him leave i just averted my eyes toward the door.
A moment later Jason came back with Paul and Adam.
"I need you two to bring Bliss back to her room and watch her please."
"Yes, sir." They both said.
They brought me out of the room each of them holding one of my arms.
We were silent for a while as we walked down the virtually empty halls.
"So you're the master's little sister?" Adam asked breaking the silence.
"Yes." I answered simply.
"You get all the special treatment as a vampire put the bonus of smelling so good." Adam said smelling my arm.
"She only smells good to us. And thats not a bonus, thats a bad thing for her." Paul said.
Adam shrugged.
It didn't take long to get to my room which was on the second floor. They walked me into the room. I didn't notice before but it was huge. It had a bed that made a king-sized bed look tiny and three dressers along with a wardrobe and vanity the size of an average bathroom. The walls were painted a dark red and everything else was either the same color red, black or gold.
I turned and look at the both of them.
"I want to see them." I said straight out.
"You cant." Answered Paul quickly.
"And why not?"
"Because once you know that they are safe you will most likely kill yourself."
"I would do no such thing."
"The answer is still no."
"Well then leave, i am going to bed." I said crossing my arms in defeat. I wasn't going to win against a vampire.
"We aren't leaving." Spoke Adam. "The master said to watch you too. We aren't to let you out of our sight."
"Ugh." I said falling against the bed.
Some sort of fabric fell against my body. I looked at them. Pajamas.
"At least change before you go to bed." Paul said. "We will be outside and there is no way to escape." I waited until the door closed before i undressed.
"You got to be kidding." I said as i held up the so-called pajamas. It was a silk short dress.
I had no idea where the real pj's where and i was tired and didn't feel like looking for them so i just pulled on the dress. Luckily i found a robe.
I shut the lights off and crawled into bed.
"Night." I heard from outside but i didn't feel like responding.
I was dreaming of one of the first times i escaped from a vampire. It was back when my group was much larger, there was about twenty of us and only five vampires. Thats when we lost the older people because they had tried to save us.
But my dream was interrupted when a hand slid over my mouth.
"Shhh." Said Adam's voice. "Sadly i have to make this fast. Now where wouldn't it be noticeable?" He asked as he moved his hand up and down on my leg.
"I know where." He said happily. He pulled up my dress like thing (luckily i was wearing a bra and underwear). I didn't know how to react, i was about bite down on his hand when he bit down onto my side right next to my left breast.
I gasped out loud. I knew that to become a vampire i had to drink his blood but i was still scared out of my mind.
He moaned as he sucked the blood from me. It was painful but it also felt so wonderful.
He finished both to early and to late for me. He licked the wound and then he spoke right next to my ear.
"If you tell anyone i will make sure that your little babies die a very painful death. Also you have the worlds best tasting blood and i would know." He said before he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
........