Unfinished Sequel

Chapter 12

Andre and I begin walking back home. He opens the house door and tells me to go to my room and get some sleep. Then he heads out back to his car and drives to work. I look at my face in my room mirror and I look like a wreck from crying. Seeing Kenny's name made me cry again, yet having the courage to remove it was painful. I climb back on to my bed and close my eyes. Suddenly I hear a thump on my window so I open my eyes. Unfreakingbelievable it's Jose. I try my hardest to not scream and run while he has a serious face on.

- "Please don't scream, I am not here to hurt you. I am hear because I wanted to apologize and explain who I really am. May I just talk to you?" Jose asks

- "Yes." I say

- "My real name is Frank Gomez and I'm from Isabella, Puerto Rico. I had to hide my identity because see I really lived 100 years ago but the other day when I attacked you I may have been found out by the Mateo brothers."

- "You mean Kenneth Mateo?"

- "No and yes. You told Kenneth I have attacked you but who really found out was his brother Alberto Mateo."

- "Wait, can we back track here. You said you lived 100 years ago. What is going on here? Why are there secrets being kept from me?"

- "I'm 117 years old, I am a young vampire. My parents and siblings are much older than I, making me the young vampire around. The Mateo brothers comes from a family that have ancestors who were werewolves and Albert is one. I am not exactly sure if Kenneth is a werewolf."

- "What?! So what the Centaur said was true about vampire and wars existing?"

- "Yes it is very so. The war between my family and the Mateos have been going on for over 1000 years."

- "Why is it you telling me this now and Kenny has not?"

- "Maybe he feels as though he can save you himself rather than tell you. Someone told me that an incident occured this afternoon which is now when the danger begins. You have werewolf scent on you so any vampire can go searching for you and kill you. Someone has to protect you. My sister Rosalinda will be quietly watching your every move. My parents do not know Rosie and I are helping a human, so stay low."

- "How many vampires are out there?"

- "500."

- "What happens if your parents find out you and Rosalinda are helping a human."

- "They can kill you and they will with no hesitation."

- "Why does Rosalinda want to help me."

- "She too was a human until my father bit her at the age of 17, 1000 years ago. I do not want that to happen to anyone, understand?"

- "Yes, why did you attack me the other day?"

- "I wanted a mate for myself but you are a fighter who does not give up easy. You are very impressive and very beautiful."

- "Thank you, I just don't feel that way but it's nice to be told."

- "Sorry though, if I tried to turn you."

- "It's cool. So...are we friends now?"

- "Yeah, because I must protect you. I will see you around."

Frank jumps down my window and was gone. Okay so vampires are not some myth being told to children on Halloweeen just for hecks of it. I knew Kenny was keeping something from me and Frank out of all people let me know what was going on. Shocking! I look out my window and see snow falling from the sky. I begin feeling drozy and then I slowly begin laying down on the floor, closing my eyes and knocking out.