Unfinished Sequel

Chapter 2

It's already second period here, and I barely got to any of my new classes. Krystal has been dragging me all around like her little dog. For the first time ever I will say this much, I wish I was in class learning; than wondering around in these halls.

- "Krystal, I really appreciate you helping me out here; but I do wish that I can at least attend one of my classes." I say

- "Oh well of course, all you had to do was tell me something. I hope I did enough for you so far, if you ever need me; here's my schedule." Krystal replies.
She passes me a fruity piece of pink paper with frilly hearts and flowers on it.

- "...the period times are in the back. Catch you sometime. Adios."

I head back to the hallway to retrieve my bag. I carry my bag not realizing how heavy it was. Suddenly, I hear a tear and everything falls out of my cheap bookbag. Collecting all my books was a pain, but then I see a hand on top of mine reaching for the same book. I look up, it's Kenneth.

- "Um, thanks. Stupid bookbag." I say

He just nods at me without a glare or word. He hands me his bookbag and begins packing my belongings in there. I turn to say...

- "Hey, than..."

Wow he vanished, just like that. It's weird a boy so handsome isn't like the rest of the cocky ones I have met. He's different. unique, and has his own style. I wanted to find out so much, I felt like Nancy Drew. In my spanish class I found myself writing his name on my notebook. I snap out of it when Mr. Gullian smacks his large ruler on my desk.

- "Everything okay Ms. Vaga?" Mr.Gullian asks

- "Huh, oh yeah I'm fine. Just dozed off for a minute. Sorry I'll pay attention." I answered

- "Please do last thing you want is to fail your language."

- "You're right."

The bell rings, I head to my American History class and sit anywhere. Suddenly, someone blocks my view.

- "Well excuse y,,," I begin

I look up and it's Kenneth. Is he following me or am I in his seat?

- "Am I in your seat again?" I asked

He just nods but walks away and sits right beside me, just staring at me. I just stare into his beautiful ocean blue eyes to then turn away. I can't believe this guy doesn't say a word to me even if I do something by mistake. I'm just getting so irritated now. I can't even make him an acquitance because he works so hard to not be noticed.