Unfinished Sequel

Chapter 3

I return home and my brother Andre is cooking some food, My mother died when I was thirteen from diabetus. I head to my room and open my laptop. I sign on to my laptop instant messenger and someone mysterious pops up.

FullMoonManiak: So is it me or you are everywhere to me?

IslandLuhv: Who's this?

FullMoonManiak: Kenneth. Sorry for the weird treatment earlier. I just don't say much to people I just meet. Hope they're no hard feelings.

IslandLuhv: One, how did you get my screename, and two hard feelings! Do you understand that you are the most rudest boy I have ever met. And another thing, why do you stare at me like there is something wrong with me?

FullMoonManiak: I am sincerly sorry for that. I thought girls don't like cocky guys. I stare at you because there is something different about you that I knind of like.

IslandLuhv: So what you're saying is...you are attracted to me or just have feelings for me.

FullMoonManiak: I have feelings for you and I was sort of hoping if I can personally take you our tomorrow night just to show you around, if you want.

I continued reading his IM over and over again. This is something that I have been waiting for but something seems fishy to me. I began typing again.

IslandLuhv: On one condition, you don't expect me in a little dress right?

FullMoonManiak: I prefer you in anything you are most comfortable in. See you tomorrow.
FullMoonManiak signed off at 7:08pm

Did I just finish agreeing to a date with a guy who barely murmurs a word.