Unfinished Sequel

Chapter 8

I continue running home until I can no longer hear Kenny calling my name. I am finally in front of my house. I begin to cry because ever since my dream, things have been getting weird. Searching for my keys in this jungle book bag; I unlock my door. I head to the bathroom to wash my face. The bruises and cuts are so severe, how am I to explain them to my brother? After I dry my face, I look at the mirror and see Jose, then I turn around and see nothing. Now I'm just becoming paranoid. Suddenly the phone starts ringing and since I didn't pick up, the answering machine ran.

~~>>I know the first place a girl would go is her house and now I'm just pissed off. I love fresh meat, you will be seeing me around, definitely.<<~~....Beep

This seriously cannot be happening. I begin locking all the doors, closing all the windows, and bringing down all the shades. Now I'm running to my room. I start packing my clothes into my mother's old suitcase that read 'Aurea'. How can I stay here with Dre, if I, myself, am not safe. I trip over my skateboard and see Kenneth's name necklace on the floor. Oh no, the necklace, I didn't mean to break it. I have to fix this! In a moment of anger, I start knocking everything off my desk. NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE! I turn my laptop on and sign in to check my email and I have one from Kenneth.

To:Islandluhv@teens.com
From:FullMoonManiak@teens.com

Magdalena look, I don't care if you're so pissed with me, but I am coming to see you tonight. When the sunsets and the stars are out. You have me worried and scared. Right now I can't explain things but I want to have an actual relationship with you. I'll see you later.

Kenneth James-Anthony Mateo

I head down to the kitchen and see I have another message on the machine. Walking over to the machine; wondering if I should pick up. I decide to press 'play' and take my chances.

~~>> Hey sis!, it's me Dre, listen I am going out of town tonight to see Emely and I figured you can handle yourself alone. I will return first thing in the morning. Good Night.<<~~...Beep

Great! A night by myself. I never felt so frightened before. Maybe when Kenny arrives I'll ask him to keep me company. I just need things to be explained to me.