Under 18's Therapy and Education Center

2)

Sam walked in to my room just as I woke up.

"Hey, Hun, how did you sleep?"

I smiled warily at him. He shrugged knowing I wasn't going to answer.

"Well it's been five years today and you still haven't spoken to my, or at all for that matter," I bit my lip remembering what happened five years ago. "So I thought it would be best to get you into a Therapy school."

I gasped. I don't need therapy! He noticed my gasp and sighed.

"Ella I would do anything to hear you talk again so you're doing this." He said firmly.

Then my eyes caught sight of the already packed suitcase. Great he was sending me off soon as. He saw me looking and waited for my reaction.

I felt hot, raged and I stood up and kicked the suitcase as hard as I could. A small, sharp pain tingled through my foot but I wasn't going to let Sam know.

"Annabella, I will visit you every fortnight for the whole weekend until you come out of that place. You're starting your GCSE's soon, then your A-levels and then you'll want to go to Uni or Collage. But that's not going to happen unless you start talking. So come on we have a three hour drive to get to your new school."

I sighed maybe I did need therapy, maybe they can teach me to talk without killing people. Or maybe not.

Samuel must have spent all night packing, silently to avoid waking me up. He knows if it was left to me I'd have not done it properly, I thanked him for packing, in my head where he couldn't hear me.

I remember Sam's last idea to get me talking, sign language. It was really fun to learn but I was really bad at it and me and Sam gradually stopped using it.

I know he desperately wants me to talk but he doesn't know that it was me talking that killed our parents and uncle.

I went and got ready and dressed in the bathroom. Then I walked back into my room where Sam was. I picked up the suitcase and apologized mentally for kicking it.

Sam grinned and helped me carry the large suitcase to the car. As we put the suitcase in the boot and Sam went to lock up the house, I turned back to my home and mentally said:

'Good bye house, I'm going to miss you.'

I then turned back to the car and walked around the car the the passenger side. Once I was in the car I searched through my pocket for my ipod. There was no way i was going to listen to Sam question me for three hours.

He got in the car just as the first song started. We were soon on our way.

---

I must have fallen asleep as my dreams were cut off when the car came to a sudden stop and I jolted forward.

"Sorry. Right I'm only allowed in the reception area so from there you're on your own, if you need me text me. Do I get a hug?" Said Sam.
I leaned over and hugged him.

'Bye Sam, I'm going to miss you so much, you're the best brother ever!' I said to him mentally.

He pulled out of the hug and got out the car. I sighed and closed my eyes for a moment. Sam came round the car with my suitcase and opened my door.

I got out and turned to the school. The building stretched for miles either direction. It was an old building covered in vines with red bricks. Each window was huge, it must have been three or four stores high, but I couldn't tell as the sun was too bright to look up.

Sam began walking towards the school with my suitcase. I quickly followed him, still gawping at the huge building. As we got to the door I could see the reception area.

It was a smallish room with many plants all around. A young, blond-haired woman sat at the desk, when she saw us she smiled. Sam handed her some pieces of paper from his pocket.

I peered over the desk to see what they said. They were forms, forms about me. After quickly scanning the forms, the receptionist looked at me and smiled.

"Hello Annabella I will take you to your room, would you like to say goodbye to your brother first?"

I smiled and hugged Sam tightly.

"Bye Ella I'm going to miss you." He said giving me the suitcase.

'I'm going to miss you too!' I said to him in my head.

And with that he left. I felt a few tears come to my eyes but I brushed them away.

"That suitcase must be heavy, we'll take the lift." Said the reception est getting up and walking to a door that said 'LIFT'.

Once we were in the lift I saw there was in fact 6 floors and I was going to be living on floor 5.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT SUBSCRIBE! please!!!
I spell checked it and everything! aren't you lucky? ;)

JK! please tell me if it sucks :(