Toxic Valentine

2.

As usual Alex was just following what Jack had told him to do, and that was go with the men in white scrubs. Alex hopped in the car as he said goodbye to Jack, he could not understand why he was so upset, I mean he was only leaving for 3 days or something and then he is going to be all better! I mean whats so wrong about that?

Though, Alex was soon to find out. When they arrived Alex got a huge shiver down his spine, he opened the door and the two men instantly held each arm and pulled him inside, they were practically pulling him. Another two men let him in the gate, they looked like security.

"Thanks Zack, Rian." One of the men said as they closed the gate behind them.

Alex looked up at the building, it was very tall, bars on the windows. It was a white building but it was a dirty kind of white, to be honest it looked like a jail. Also, no one was here, no one was out in the sun or whatever, it was all dark in there, maybe they are still sleeping? but it's like 2pm? Alex got very confused at these questions running through his mind. He swiftly turned his head and saw someone being pushed into the shed, it was a huge shed, Alex wondered what was in it.

"Your gonna have so much fun here." One of the men laughed, Alex felt very uncomfortable.

They dragged him inside where it was very cold, little mice were running round the floor and flies were buzzing round. People were just lying around in wheelchairs, they looked like they were dead but they were breathing. They had no expression on their faces and their heads were tilted to the side, Alex wanted to say something but he was to scared, he just wanted Jack. Suddenly, Alex heard screams of a girl, they were very loud and banging through his head. Alex looked around but couldn't see anything but the never ending corridor that he was walking down.

"Fuck off, you bastards!" came the voice of a girl again, expect closer, Alex got a quick glance through slightly opened door, but what he saw shocked him so much. He saw a girl being pinned down on the bed with a man attached to her neck.

No words could be spoken from Alex's mouth, his legs shook so much that be almost collapsed. His mind went blank, then when he was finally with it he heard the voices.

"We're so close, we're coming Alex, we are going to take everything you have." the voices just wouldn't go away.

"Fuck off, leave me along, I want Jack! Go away!" Alex screamed, the men either side of him picked him up and ran down a corridor and into a room, Alex just wouldn't stop screaming and crying.

That was all he could remember until he woke up on a bed, he was so confused, he looked around him. There was not much, about 3 other beds round him, all boring white, tall windows that have all been barred up. Alex was wearing a white over all. Alex's breathing started to get faster as he started to panic but then someone walked in the door, a man he looked way older than Alex at least by 10-15 years.

"W-where am I?" Alex asked, the man he sat on the edge of his bed.

"In a hospital, it's hell in here trust me. Alex right?" Alex nodded. "I'm Zack, I'm a nice guard along with Rian, my college. I would watch out for most of the staff here though, they ain't so friendly." Zack paused. "'Ere they come, pretend you weren't talking to me and be asleep. Trust me." Alex did as he was told as Zack got off the bed and walked to the other side of the room.

All Alex heard was foot steps leading up to his bed, he felt a cold pair of hands prod at him then open his eyes then let them flop down. Alex was prodded until the man left.

"E's a scary mother fucker." Zack smiled taking out a fag. "Want one?" Alex looked at it then shook his head. "Suit yourself." Zack lit up the cigarette and sat next to Alex and talked to him. Although Zack seemed nice, something was wrong about him, something just weird, something Alex couldn't figure out.

They left Alex alone for that day, but the next day everything was different. There were 2 other people in his room, 2 other boys. One had epilepsy and one was bipolar. Alex was woken up at 7am and was ordered to get ready then be back at his bed by half 7. Luckily Alex managed this task and when he returned to his bed be was handed a very small bowl of porridge. Food is food thought Alex and he wasn't going to waste it so he sat down and enjoyed his very small meal to get him through till lunch.

Once Alex was up and ready he decided to take a wonder. So, he stood up and walked out the room, it was a long dark corridor, he walked down it looking into every door, some people were still eating, some people were just talking quietly to one another, like a normal room I guess. Finally he was out the corridor and into the garden, he wondered how he got to other floors, maybe there is elevators somewhere, Alex shrugged it off and took a small walk round the garden.

"Alex! Thank god I found you." Some man walked up to him. "Hey, I'm Rian, I am a guard here. Anyway, y'know a man called Zack." Alex gave a small nod. "Has he done anything to you?" Alex looked at oddly then shook his head. "Good, now I would watch myself with him, Zack may seem all nice and friendly, okay but when the moment is right he will take advantage of you. Anyway I have to go, I'll try and watch out for you." Rian smiled showing his glistening white teeth.

Alex didn't really know what to think, I mean getting told something like that is just a little unusual. Alex gulped and decided he would just go back to his room, he wanted Jack so badly, he is so glad he is here for another 2 days he couldn't wait to get home, I wonder what they are going to do to him Alex thought.

Once Alex got back into his room he was instantly grabbed by the arm and taken to a room, he was lying on a table and about 4 people were hovering over him. Alex doesn't remember much of this except that there was a lot of pain, he remembers calling for Jack, he remembers there being needles and elcetricty, Alex was in so much pain. Wait til Jack hears about this.
♠ ♠ ♠
This will be co written with me and cannibal glow. :D

Comment? Subscribe?

Zoe xx