Love Comes In Many Dangerous Forms

Obey

(Audrey’s P.OV.)

I walked down the hall wondering where Cassie was – she wasn’t in her room, she wasn’t in the library, and she wasn’t in the kitchen – and it was very difficult to trace her scent, being that it is everywhere.

I heard Zach shouting in the room next to me and when I opened the door I saw Cassie crying as she ran past me.

“Cassie!” I shouted at her, but she just ran faster.

“What did you do?” I asked.

“Nothing,” he glared and tried to bush past me and out the door. Like hell he would.

“You are not leaving, until you tell me why” I crossed my arm and leaned against the door.

“I messed up,” he ran his hand through his hair, and it looked like he was trying to rip it out.

“And how did you mess up?” I questioned.

“It’s not my fault,” he defended himself, “She’s leaving again to try to find Tristan, and she’s going to take Shane.”

“Well did she ask you to go?”

“Yes,” he sighed, “But I blew up at her.”

“Why is she crying Zach?” I asked.

“She said she could forgive everyone that has hurt her. And I asked if she could forgive her rapist-.”

“Oh, you idiot!” I screamed at him and ran after Cassiel.

I went down the flight of stairs and out the front door to see Cassiel riding Aiden out the gates.

“Cassie wait!” I shouted but she just made Aiden brake out into a sprint.

I groaned and went back inside muttering curses towards Zach.

***

(Cassiel’s P.O.V.)

I wiped away my tears as Aiden raced through the small town. I didn’t know where my cloak was, so people gapped at me. I pushed Aiden to go faster, aching to be alone.

He finally came to a stop at the beach, which was the only thing that wasn’t covered in snow, but the temperature was still frigid. I jumped off him and stroked his mane while I gave him a few carrot slices.

“Good boy Aiden,” I smiled as I tied him to a nearby tree so he wouldn’t run off.

“Cassie!” I heard a familiar voice call out.

I turned around to see Zane waving frantically out in the water. His fin splashing water, and his green highlights looked like seaweed.

“Hey Zane!” I called giving him a weak smile.

“Where’s JB?” he asked as I sat down, letting the waves brush up against my bare feet.

“He’s taking a bath,” I answered fiddling with the ends of my hair.

“Cass… What is it?” he asked worriedly.

“It’s nothing,” I waved off, “But do you think you could be my telephone for a few weeks?”

“You’re going on a trip,” he smiled exposing his shark-like teeth.

“Yeah, I’m going to look for Tristan again,” I told him, “So could you please help me keep in touch with everyone.”

“Sure, it’s not a problem.”

“Thank you,” I sighed and I saw him bucking at the tree and pulling on his reins.

“I’ll be right back,” I told Zane as I got up and ran over to Aidan trying to calm him down.

“Shhh, it’s okay Aidan,” I murmured quietly rubbing his nose gently.

It didn’t help; it only made him more discouraged.

I looked behind me and saw the blackish purple flames I saw in the infirmary the other day. But this time it was bigger, a lot bigger. The flames flickered violently; it was like they were angry while it engulfed the nearby forest. I sucked in a deep breath as I tried to break my gaze, but like before, it was impossible.

And then I heard it.

“Cassiel, my Cassiel. Come to me, my love,” it whispered so closely, and so gently, all I could do was obey.

But as soon as I took a step away from Aiden to follow the voice, Zane’s scream echoed throughout my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
And I think this is a good time to say this... DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!! Guess who's back?! Well he's not tatally back yet =]

HINT: The unknown person claimed Cassiel as his mate.