Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

Fifteen minutes later, Frankie pulls into Chuck's driveway. He tells us thanks and good-bye and heads into his house. After that, we drive to Jeff and David's house. Since David is staying at my house, he just drops off his lugguge. Jeff gets his things and says thanks and good-bye. Then, Frankie drives to my and Pierre's house. We also tell her thanks, and we watch her drive down the road.

Pierre unlocks the door and goes straight to the basement to wash his clothes. David and I walk over the the couch. David sits down, and I sit on his lap facing him. I put my hands around his neck while he puts his around my waist. We just stare at each other for a little bit. Then, I lean up and kiss him softly, and he kisses back. The kisses started out gentle, but David runs his tongue against my bottom lip softly. I let him in. He explored my mouth like he was doing it the first time he has ever kissed me. We pull away from each other.

"I love you." David whispers against my lips.

"I love you too." I whisper back.

I kiss him softly again and rest my head on his shoulder. He strokes my hair, and I start to get tired. I look at the clock, and I see that the time is 11:45 p.m.

"Davey, I'm tired. Can we go to bed?" I ask almost falling asleep.

"Yeah. Come on."

David picks me up and carries me upstairs. When we get to my room, David strips down to his boxers, and I change into a light green tank top and drak green short shorts.

After I change, I pull my covers back and get into bed. Before I fall asleep, I feel David wrap his arms around me and kiss my forehead.

The Next Morning

I wake up to David nuzzling his head into my neck. I giggle and turn over to look at him. He has a smile on his face, and I can't help myself but to smile too.

"Good morning. Happy anniversary." David says softly.

"Morning and happy anniversary to you." I say kissing him softly.

"What are we doing today?" I ask.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He says smiling.

I pout.

We get out of bed and go downstairs hand-in-hand. We see Pierre cooking breakfast for us.

"Happy anniversary." He says smiling at us.

"Thanks." David and I say at the same time.

Pierre gives us our breakfast, and we start to eat. After we finish, Pierre takes our plates and starts to wash them.

"You need to get ready. Dress in something warm. I need to go home and change and shower. Be ready when I get back." David says getting up off the chair.

"Okay. I will. Love you." I say getting up to kiss him.

"Love you too." He returns the kiss and walks out the door.

I run up the stairs and take a shower. After my shower, I blow dry and straighten my hair.

After I do that, I change into a blue shirt where the sleeves come to my elbows with little dark and light blue guitars on it, a pair of regular jeans with my zebra print belt, and my adidas. After I get my clothes on, I put on my zebra print jacket.

After I get dressed, I put on my make-up. After I finish, I go downstairs. Right as I get off the last step, the doorbell rings. I open it, and see it is David. I scream to Pierre to tell him that David is here and that I'm leaving. David grabs my hand and walks me to his car. He opens the door for me and then closes it when I'm situated in my seat. He walks over to the drivers side and gets in. We sit in a comfortable silence with Green Day playing softly in the background.

About ten minutes later, we pull into The Chiller, an ice-skating rink. David pulls into a parking space. He gets out of the car and walks over to my side to open my door. I get out, and he grabs my hand. He shuts my door and locks the car. We walk to the entrance, and David lets me go first through the door. We walk over to the counter to get our ice skates.

After that, we go sit on the bench to lace up our skates. After that, David grabs my hand, and we walk out to the rink. David steps onto the ice, but I chicken out.

"Come on baby. It's okay." David says holding out his hand for me to take.

"But I don't want to fall, and I'm scared." I say with a tear running down my face.

This was my first time ice- skating in twenty five years. I have always wanted to do it, but I never thought I would cry about it. It's said, I know.

"You will not fall, and there is nothing to be scared about. I will be with you the whole time." He says with his hand still out.

"Do you promise?"

"I promise."

I take a deep breath and take a hold on David's hand. I get out on to the rink, and I feel like I'm about to fall. David takes a hold of both my hands and stops me from moving.

"Now we are just going to move slowly, and if you feel like you are going to fall, just tell me."

David starts to move us, and all I do is hold on to him. A little bit later, I start to move myself, and I only have to hold one of David's hands.

About two hours later, we change back into our shoes and leave the skating rink. We decide that we are hungry. We decide to go to Roosters, a wings and pizza place. We were there for about two hours because there was a lot of people, so we had to wait. After we eat,David drops me off at my house.

"I have to set up the last part of our date, so I wil be back later. You can just wear that. I will be back at around 8:00 p.m. Love you." David saying leaning over to kiss me.

"Love you too." I get out of the car and walk into the house.

When I get inside, I hear the TV. I walk into the living room, and I see Pierre sitting on the couch. I sit next to him and put my head on his shoulder.

"What are you doing home so early." He asks not taking his eyes off the TV.

"David says he has to set up the last part of our date, and he will pick me up at 8." I reply.

Pierre just nods his head.

I watch TV with Pierre unitl it's 8:00. The doorbell rings, and David is at the door. I tell Pierre bye and get into the car. David drives to this place, and it is beautiful.

There was a picnic table with a tan table cloth with glasses filled with wine and candles all over. It was under a tan canopy, and it also had a gorgeous view of the water.

I am in awe.

David walks me over to the table.

"Do you like it?" David asks nervously.

"I love it." I smile.

David and I talk for a little while until a waiter bring us some dessert. After we eat, David looks straight into my eyes and says:

"I just want you to know that I love you so much, you don't even know. You make me complete, and I don't want anyone else, but you. I want to marry you some day, and I want you to have my children. I promise to make you the happiest woman in the world, so I want to give you this promise ring to show you that I am keeping my word to you. I have one too so you can promise me anything you want."

Our promise rings are in a set. Mine is a silver band with diamonds going all around it, and it's thin. David's ring is a silver, thick band with just diamonds in the front.

By this time, I am crying so hard.

I take a deep breath and say:

"David, I love so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I have never met anyone like you. You are cute, nice, funny, and you treat me the way I want to treated, and you don't push me into anything that I don't want to do. I would also love to marry you and have your kids. There is no question about it. I promise that I will love you, and only you, and I promise to never cheat on you or do anything to hurt you."

I can see David's eyes fill up with tears while he puts the ring on my finger and kiss it. I do the same to his. After that, he pulls me into the best kiss I have ever received. When we pull apart, we hug each other for the longest time.

"You ready to go?" David asks.

I nod, and we walk over to the car and go home. We arrive at my house, and I see that all the lights are off. I open the door, and I see a note on the fridge. It says that Pierre went over to Chuck's house to stay the night. That means David and I have the house to ourselves. I pull David up to my room. I shut the door and push him against the door and kiss him heatingly. We start to make out, and I start unbuttoning his shirt. He pulls away from me, breathing heavily.

"Are you sure?" He whispers.

All I do is nod.

All I have to say is that......

I am not a virgin no more!
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter ten. DOUBLE DIGITS!!! Sorry it took so long. The first time I did it, it deleted on me, and the second time I wanted to do it, the space was so little that i couldn't do it. So this is my third attempt.

Hope you like it!!!