Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

FF One Year

It has been a year since David and I have had sex for the first time. We now at least have sex once a week and sometimes two times. Our relationship has never been better. I am in love with David Desrosiers and no one can stop me.

I have a few updates for you. Chuck and Jeff have found girlfriends that they have been dating for a year. Jeff's girlfriend's name is Becca. She is really nice, and we became friends the second I met her, same with Frankie. Chuck's girlfriend's name is Lauren. She and I became best buds when we met for the first time, as well as Frankie.

Today, David and I have decided to spend the whole day together without anyone. The first thing we decide to do is go out for breakfast to Johnny's Round the Clock. I get french toast and bacon. David gets pancakes. After that we go to the mall.

"Where do you want to go first?" I ask.

"Let's go to the music store."

David grabs my hand, and we walk to FYE. David leads me to the rock section and I wait for him to get done looking for what he is looking for. A little while later, I feel something pull on the hem of my shirt. I look down and see a girl that is about four years old crying.

"What's the matter?" I ask kneeling down to her level.

"I-I can't find my mommy." She says crying a little more.

In the corner of my eye, I see David kneeling down next to me.

"Do you want us to help you find her?" David asks wiping her tears.

She nods.

David picks her up, and the little girl wraps her arms around his neck.

"Where did you last see your mommy?" David asks looking at the little girl.

"That way."

She points to the right. We walk that way, and we see a woman looking frantic around the mall.

"Mommy!" The little girl screams.

David puts her down so she could run over to her mom.

"Honey, don't ever run away like that. Thank you so much. I have been looking all over for her." Her mom says.

"It's no problem at all." David replies.

"Tank you for helping me." The little girl says running over to David and I to give us a hug.

"Your welcome." I say hugging her.

After helping the little girl, we decide that we are hungry. We go to the food court to get pizza.

David and I find a table to sit down at.

"After we eat, we need to leave. I have something important for you, and you need to get ready for this special night. You need to dress nice." David says taking a bite from his pizza.

"That's not a problem." I say.

After we eat, we leave the mall. David drops me off at my house. We tell each other love you and kiss each other before he leaves. I get inside the house and head up the stairs. I get into the shower. I wash and condition my hair. Then I wash my body and shave. I get out of the shower and put on some sweats so I don't get anything on my dress. I blow dry my hair, and then straighten it. After that, I put on my black, strapless dress that comes to the middle of my thighs and my black high heels.

After I put on my outfit, I put on my make-up. Just as I was finishing up, I hear the doorbell. I guess Pierre answered it because I can here David and him talking to each other. I walk down the stairs, and David stops in the middle of his sentence and looks at me with his mouth open.

"You look beautiful." He whispers after kissing me.

"Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself."

He is wearing his black button-up shirt with his white tie and nice black jeans.

We say good bye to Pierre, and we walk to David's car. He opens the door for me and closes it when I am inside. He gets on the drivers side and starts driving. We pull up to this area, and in the distance I see stairs going down to a pathway that goes to a small plateform. On the plateform, there's a table for two. The plateform is on the water.

There are lights around it so you can see it, and there are candle lighting the pathway.

David leads me to the table. He pulls out my chair and pushes the chair in for me when I sit down.

"David, this is incredible. I don't deserve this at all." I say looking around.

"Raven, you deserve this more than anyone." David says taking my hand from across the table.

A waiter comes to our table and brings us our food. While we are eating, David and I talk about everything and anything. After we finishing eating, the waiter comes and takes our plates. David looks a litle bit nervous, but I don't let it get to me.

"Raven, I want you to know that I love you more than anyone or anything in this world. The first time that I met you was the day that I knew I was going to be with you forever. I knew there would be a way, and I found it. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

David gets down on one knee and goes into his pocket. He pulls out a box and inside was a silver band with three small diamonds on each side of medium sized diamonds, a big diamond in the middle.

By this time, I'm crying and trying to catch my breath so I can answer him. I finally calm down and give him my answer.

"David, I would love to marry you."

He slides the ring onto my finger, jumps up, and kisses me hard on the mouth.

Now, we have to plan a wedding!
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter eleven. I hope you like it.