Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

Today is the wedding day. Here is what everything looks like.

The Invitations

They are blue with two big hearts on them. They even have a thank you card so I can thank all the guest for coming.

Bridesmaid Dress

The dress is strapless, and it's a sky blue. It comes to about their knees.

Groomsmen's Suit

It is a black jacket with black pants. The jacket is over a white dress shirt with a tie to match the bridesmaid dress.

My Dress

My dress is strapless and white. It has lace at the bottom.

David's Suit

Everything with his suit is black

It is time for the wedding. I am in the dressing room with Frankie, Becca, and Lauren. They are doing my hair and make-up.

"I can't believe you are getting married." Lauren said putting lip gloss on me.

"Me either."

I thought this day would never come to be honest with you.

After putting the finishing touches on, there was a knock at the door.

"If you are David, you can't come in. Anyone else can come in." Becca yelled.

The door opened, and Pierre comes inside and shuts the door.

"David is already at the alter. You girls need to go out to your men that you are walking with." He says pushing all the girls out the door.

They all blow me kisses and say good luck. After the girls are out of the room, Pierre turns to me.

"You look beautiful. Are you ready?"

"Thanks, and I'm ready."

Pierre and I link arms and leave the room. When I get to the lobby, I can here that the music has started, and the couples are walking to their positions. The wedding march starts, and the doors start to open. When the doors are opened all the way, I see David with a huge smile on his face. I can't help but smile back.

I walk down while looking at David the whole time. I get to the end and the priest asks:

"Who gives this woman to this man?"

"Her brother."

Piere kisses my cheek and links David's and my hands together.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate this couple with the gift of marriage. Is there anyone who doesn't want this couple to be married?"

No one says anything.

"Okay then, lets get started. David, do you take Raven Bouvier to be your wife in sickness, in health, in rich or poor, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." David responses smiling.

"Raven, do you take David Desrosiers to be your husband in sickness, in health, in rich or poor, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." I say as tears come to my eyes.

"Then I pronounce you man and wife. David, you may now kiss this bride."

David pulls me towards him and kisses me softly. Everyone starts cheering and clapping.

We pull away from each other and turn towards the crowd.

"I would like to introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. David Desrosiers."

David and I run out the door to the limo to take us to the reception.

"I love you, Mrs. Desrosiers." David says kissing me softly.

"I love you too, Mr. Desrosiers." I say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter twelve. I know it's a short one. More is to come. Hope you like it.