Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

The Next Morning

I wake up in the morning. I look over to my right and see David with his mouth open a little.

He looks so cute. I get out of bed and go into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and let the water warm up before I step in. When the water gets to the right temperature, I step into the shower. As I was going to wash my hair, I hear the door open. I'm guessing it was David, and I was right.

"Babe, can I use the bathroom? I have to piss so bad." He yells over the water.

"Yeah, but don't flush the toliet. I will when I get out." I yell back.

He gets done with his business and leaves. I wash my hair, condition it, shave, and wash my body. When I get finish, I dry off, and put on my green zebra print tank top, a pair of short shorts, and black flip flops.

When I come out of the bathroom, I see David sitting on my bed watching TV.

"Are you going to take a shower while I make breakfast?" I ask him, standing at the end of the bed.

"Yeah, I guess."

He turns off the TV, come up to me, and gives me a good morning kiss, which I return.

He gets into the shower while I walk downstairs. I almost forgot.

DAVID AND I ARE GOING TO HAWAII FOR OUR HONEYMOON!!!

Pierre is picking us up around ten to take us to the airport. Anyway, I walk into the kitchen, and get the supplies I need to cook breakfast. In the middle of making the food, David comes down, clean and dressed. He gets the plates and sets them on the table. Then, he grabs two glasses and fills them up with water for us. When the food is ready, I put it on the plates, and we eat silently. Occationally, we would smile at each other.

When we are done eating, David grabs the plates and glasses and starts to wash them.

The deal between David and I is that whoever makes food, the other has to wash the dishes. Plus, David looks adorable washing the dishes.

While David is doing the dishes, I go into the family room and watch TV. A few minutes later, David finishes the dishes and sit down on the couch. I stand up, and get on his lap facing him.

"How did you sleep last night?" I ask, smiling at him and pushing his bangs out of the way of his eyes.

"Great, since you were there." He replies kissing me softly.

"Then you are going to sleep great every night because I am going to be with you all the time." I say kissing him back.

"I'm not complaining there."

We start making out until Pierre comes and gets us. We hear a knock at the door, meaning Pierre has come to pick us up. We gather our bags and take them to his car, and he takes us to the airport. We arrive to the airport. Pierre gives us hugs and kisses to us...well to me anyway

We enter the airport and got our lugguge checked. After that, we walk to the terminal and wait for when we can board the plane. I put my head on David's shoulder, and we talk until it's time to get on the plane.

About two hours later, we are able to get on the plane. We get our tickets checked and find our seats. David puts our carry-on bags in the compartment above our seats. When he sits down, I put my head back on his shoulder.

The flight attendent starts showing the safety procedures incase something happens while we are on the plane. I have heard this about a million times when I travel with the guys, and I bet that everyone else on this plane has heard the procedures at least once.

I tune it out because I don't need to hear it again. When the flight attendent gets down, the pilot comes on the intercom and tells us to put on our seatbelts because we are about to take off.

When the plane takes off,I fall asleep on David's shoulder.

"Sweetheart, wake up. We are about to land." David whispers and kisses my forehead.

I open my eyes and start to wake up. About ten minutes later, I am fully awake, and the plane lands. David gets our carry-ons and him and I walk off the plane and into the airport hand-in-hand. We go to baggage claim to pick up our bags.

Then we look for our rental car. The car was a black Chrysler 300.

We put our lugguge into the car and drive to the hotel. We arrive to the hotel, and it is beautiful on the outside. I hope the inside is beautiful too.

We get out of the car, grab our stuff, and enter the hotel. I was right. The inside was beautiful too.

We walk to the check in desk to confirm our reservation. We get a room key and go find our room. When we find our room, I open the door to everything being tan. The walls were, the bed spread, even the curtains. There is a red couch in front of the window and a big screen TV right in front of the bed.

The bed was just the right size, if you know what I mean, and the TV was a good size too. I drop my bags by the door and jump on the bed. David does the same thing.

All I have to say is that nobody saw us for most of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres chapter fourteen. This is my third one of the day. That never happens. A fourth one is going to be up in a few. Hope you like it.