Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

David and I have spent all day in the hotel room watching TV and spending time together. At around four, we decided that we wanted to eat an early dinner, so we could spend some of the night on the beach. We decided to get ready to go. I took a shower, did my hair, and put on a black tank top with thick straps, a pair of capris, and my black flip flops.

After David and I got dressed, we left the hotel to find a restaurant to eat at. About fifteen minutes later, we found a place that looked good. We parked the car and walked with our finger linked together inside the restaurant. The hostess took us to our table toward the middle of the place. A few seconds later, our waiter came.

"Hi, my name Paul, and I will be your server. Can I start you out with come drinks?" Paul asked taking out his pad.

"I would like coke, please." I said.

"Same here." David replied after me.

The waitor told us he would be back with our drinks and to take our orders. I looked at the menu and saw they had pizza. David and I decided to get some for both of us. The waiter came back to the table and handed us our drinks.

"Are you ready to order?" He asked getting his pad out again.

"Yeah. We would like a medium pepperoni pizza, please." David told the waiter.

"Okay. Coming right up."

Paul took our menus and left us to ourselves. David and I talked about all kinds of things like buying a house together and the band. The important stuff in a marriage. Kids are important too, but we have decided to wait. We are planning our kids, and not being like other people who just decide to have sex and not think of the consequences behind it.

Finally, our pizza had arrived. We started eating the pizza and realized it was really good.

After finishing the pizza, we paid for the bill and left to get ready to go to the beach. When we got to our hotel room, I ran into the bathroom and changed into my blue bikini with different colored flowers on it.

I thought it was appropriate for the occation. After we both changed, we walked down to the beach. It was beautiful. The sun was just setting, and you could here the waves crashing against the shore gently, and the sand was just the right texture and color.

We went into the water just up to our knees. David had his arms wrapped around me, and I was leaning into his chest. It was so romantic.

"This place is amazing." I whispered, not ruining the moment.

"I agree." David whispered too.

I turned around in his arms and faced him. I put my arms around his neck, and we just stared into each other's eyes. Then at the same time, we leaned toward each other and shared a passionate kiss. This was probably the best vacation I have been on, and I get to share it with my husband and the man I love.

"I love you." I whispered after we pulled away.

"I love you too." David whispered back, giving me a sweet kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter fifteen. I know the last chapters have been short, but they are kinda like fillers. There are longer ones coming in the future.

This is the fourth one for today and the last, but I will update more tomorrow.

Hope you like it.