Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

The week that David and I spent in Hawaili was the best. We did all kinds of stuff, like pet dolphins, went shopping, and meet all different kinds of people. I even had to back some girls off of David, but we still had a great time.

Now it's early in the morning the day we leave. David and I have already showered and got dressed. I'm wearing a par of black sweat pants, and black Simple Plan shirt, and my black flip flops.

I thought today I would be comfortable since I am going to be on a plane most of the day, anyway. Then we left the hotel room and returned the key to the front desk, and drove to the airport. When we got to the airport, we got our lugguge checked, and then we got right on the plane. The plane ride seemed shorter than the ride to Hawaii. Finally, the plane landed.

I was ready to go home because I wanted to see my brother. David and I decided that today would be spent with our family members, and then tomorrow would be spent with all of our friends.

We got off the plane and retrieved our lugguge. We decided to take a cab home so I could surprise Pierre, and David could surprise his mom and sister. The cab arrived to my house, and David and I started arguing about me giving him some money to pay for his ride home.

"David, just let me give you some money, so you don't have to pay for both of our rides"

"No, I'm the husband. I'm not letting my wife pay for it."

"David, just take the money."

"No."

Then he shut the door on me and smiled at me through the window. I pouted and started walking up to my front door. I opened the door really quietly so Pierre wouldn't hear me. I guess I wasn't quiet enough because I heard:

"RAVEN!!!!"

Then I see Pierre running at full speed towards me. I held my breath as he ran into me and sending us to the floor. He hugged me so tight that I thoughtI was going to run out of air.

"Pierre, I'm happy to see you too, but you need to let go. I can't breathe."

"Oh sorry."

He pulled me to the couch and made me talk about the vacation. Some parts I left out because those were the things that I didn't need to tell my brother. That's only mine and David's business.

Pierre made dinner for us, and we spent the whole night together just watching movies and bonding with eachother. I missed my brother like crazy. You might think I'm wierd, but we have been through so much together that I need him to function.

At around midnight, we decided to call it a night. I couldn't wait to see all my other friends tomorrow.

The Next Morning

I woke up and decided to take a shower. I wash and conditioned my hair and washed my body. I got out of the shower and dried off. After I dried off, I put on a black shirt with a heart in the middle, a pair of skinny jeans with my zebra print belt, and my adidas.

After I got dressed, I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I saw that Pierre had made breakfast and set it out already.

"Thanks big brother." I said sitting at the table and taking a bite out of my eggs.

"Your welcome little sister." Pierre said after taking a drink of his orange juice.

After we ate, we decided that we should leave. We were meeting at Frankie's house which was about 20-30 minutes away from my house. I couldn't wait to see her because I wanted to see if she was big yet since she's pregnant.

But also, I couldn't wait to see my hot, adorable husband.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter sixteen. Sorry it's so short. Chapter seventeen will be up in a second. Hope you like it.