Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

After about 15-20 minutes, we arrived at Frankie and Sebastien's house. I was so excited to everyone. We pulled into the driveway, and right when Pierre put the car in park, I opened the car door and ran to the front door. I knocked really fast so they would know it was me, and that I wanted to see everyone. When Seb answered the door, I jumped into his arms and gave him a really big hug.

"I'm so happy to see you." I told him when he put me back on the ground.

"It's happy to see you too. Did you have fun?" He asked me while shutting the door when Pierre went into the house.

"Yeah. It was so much fun. We did a lot of awesome things." I said walking into the living room where I saw Frankie talking to Pierre, not knowing that I came into the room.

"I see that I'm not missed that much." I said in Frankie's direction, hoping she would here me.

And she did.

"Oh my gosh. Ahhhhh."

Frankie started running to me and hugged me really tight that I couldn't breathe. All of a sudden she started crying really hard.

"Frankie, what's wrong?" I asked with concern.

"I'm just really happy that you are back. I missed you so much." She said sobbing.

"It's just her mood swings. She'll get over it in like five minutes." Sebastien whispered in my ear.

I nodding, and then Frankie pulled away from me and yanked me to the couch. We talked about what me and David missed while we were gone. We started talking about Frankie's pregnancy.

"So, have you been going to the doctor." I asked.

"Yeah. The doctor said that I'm very healthy, and my morning sickness is almost gone. I have to take these vitamins that help with my pregnancy, and my cravings are going to get worse, and my hormones are really out of wack." Frankie explained to me.

"How far along are you?"

"I'm about three almost four months. When I am six-seven months pregnant, we get to see what we are having."

"I bet you can't wait for that."

"I can't. I'm so excited. When are you and David gonna start popping them out?"

"I hope not anytime soon." Pierre cuts into the conversation.

"I don't think anytime soon. I don't know when David wants them. I have to talk to him about it because I want to have him around through my whole pregnancy."

"I totally agree."

We started talking about other stuff when I realized that David hasn't come yet. I was beginning to worry that something happened to him. We have probably been over at Frankie and Seb's house for like two hours, and he hasn't showed up yet. I was getting these wierd thoughts in my head of what could happen to him. I thought I was going crazy.

Finally, there was a knock at the door that erased my thoughts. I ran to the door before anyone could open it before me. I yanked it open, and David was standing there with a huge smile on his face. I threw my arms around him and hugged him really tight.

"I thought something happened to you." I said looking at him.

"No. My mom and sister were asking me all these questions about what we did, and they wanted me to eat with them and all this stuff. I finally told them that I had to go so I could come see everyone and see your beautiful face." David smiled at me and kissed me.

"I love you." I told him smiling.

"I love you too. Now, let me see everyone." He said taking my hand and walking into the living room.

When everyone saw him, they all screamed hi, and Frankie did the same thing to David as she did to me. The waterworks. Everything. David looked at me with a confused look on his face. I mouthed 'hormones'. He understood what I mouthed, and he just went along with it.

We sat down on the couch and talked about David. He didn't let go of my hand once. I smiled thinking to myself that I married that best guy in the world, and he could have any girl he wanted, but he chose me. I thought I was the luckiest girl in the world. I am the luckiest girl in the world.

It was started to get late, and I still had to see David's mom and sister, so we decided to leave. We were staying at David's mom's house so I need to get my stuff from my house.

We told everyone good bye and left. David drove me to my house to get my pajamas and my stuff for the next day.

After getting my stuff, we drove to David's mom's house. We talked a little bit to each other, but other than that, it was a comfortable silence. We arrived to her house and walked to the front door hand-in-hand. When David's mom opened the door, she was so excited to see me. We talked about all kinds of stuff. She even mentioned granchildren. David told her that it was too soon to think about us having kids since we just got married, but we promised her that we would have kids in the future.

It was around eleven at night, and we all decided that it was time for bed. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my business. After I was done, David went into the bathroom to do his business. While he was in the bathroom, I changed into my pjs, which consisted of my green tank top and green shorts.

After I changed, I climbing into bed and waited for David. He came out of the bathroom in his zebra print boxers and got into bed with me. I turned to look at him.

"I think we should look at houses tomorrw." I told him quietly.

"I think we should too." David agreed.

"You can call the realtor in the morning." I told him.

"Okay. I'm tired, so I am going to sleep. I love you." He told me kissing me gently.

"I love you too."

I returned his kiss and closed my eyes and fell asleep instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's seventeen. I know this is another short one, so I'm going to do one more. Hiope you like it.