Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

Frankie is eight and a half months pregnant. All I have to say it that she's HUGE!! Don't tell her I told you or I would get in so much trouble.

David and I have been married for about seven months now, and I am loving it. He does all this romanic stuff that is so sweet.

Right now, Frankie and Sebastien are staying over at our house because we are closer to the hospital, and we have a bedroom on the first floor. The bedroom is white with a king sized bed that has white sheets on it. There is one window, and next to that window, is a door that leads to their balcony. There is also a closet/dresser thing that they keep all of their clothes that's across from the bed.

David, Seb, Frankie, and I are sitting on the couch in the family room watching TV. Don't be suprised or anything, but Frankie is eating AGAIN. She eats all the time, and if there is no food that she wants in the house, we have to get her what she wants. It gets kind of annoying, but we do what he got to do to shut her up.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Frankie is having twins boys. They will be named Shawn Patrick and Shane Dennis Lefebvre.

"My goodness! I want these babies out of me already. I don't want to be pregnant anymore, and I want to hold my babies." Frankie complained.

This isn't the first time that she has complained either. She says this about everyday of the past week. Sebastien respondes with the same thing that he says every time she says this,
"They will come out when they are ready."

"I have to go to the bathroom." Frankie said getting up off the couch with the help from David because he was sitting next to her.

We got back into the TV program, and then we heard a really loud scream.

"SEBASTIEN!!" Frankie yelled.

We all got off the couch and ran to the bathroom. Frankie was sitting on the floor grabbing her stomache.

"Okay. Come on. Grab our hands."

Sebastien and David grabbed her hands and pulled her up off the floor. They helped her walk out the door while I was standing behind her. When we got to the car, they put Frankie into the front seat, Seb was driving, and David and I were in the back. While we were driving to the hospital, I called Pierre.

"Hey sis. What's up?" Pierre asked when he picked up.

"You need to call the other guys and tell them to get to the hospital. Frankie is having contractions, but her water hasn't broke yet."

"Okay. We will be right there."

Pierre and I hung up at the same time.

By the time I was off the phone, we had reached the hospital. Seb and David, again, helped her into the hospital while I ran to the front desk.

"Hi, what can I help you with this evening?" A nurse asked me.

"My friend is pregnant, and she is having contractions, but her water hasn't broke yet." I replied.

"Okay. Well let me get a wheelchair and get her into a room."

"Thank you."

I walked back over to them and told them she was getting a wheelchair. When I got done telling them, a wheelchair was brought to us, and the nurse rolled Frankie into a room.

They got her situated onto a bed and told us it would be a while before her water broke. We were talking to each other, and every once in a while Frankie would make faces that were telling us she was in pain. Sebastien was holding her hand and kissing her forehead and telling her it was going to be alright.

About an hour or two later, Frankie's water broke. The doctor and nurses told us that David and I had to leave the room because only the father was suppose to be in the room with a pregnant woman.

When David and I walked into the waiting room, we saw Pierre, Chuck, and Jeff sitting in chairs. When they saw us, Pierre got up and hugged me, and him and David shared that guy hand shake.

"How are they doing?" Pierre said, sitting back down.

"They are going good. Frankie was in a lot of pain when we left." I said, sitting next to Pierre, and David sat next to me.

Frankie's POV

I was in so much pain, you would never believe it. Seb never left my side which I was thankful for because I probably couldn't get through this without him.

The doctor asked me if I wanted any pain killers, and I said no because I don't want to hurt the babies in any way. I think it was time for me to push because the doctor came back into the room and pulled a chair to the end of the bed and sat down.

"Okay Ms. Cordar, it's time for you to push." The doctor said. "On the count of three, I want you to push really hard. One, two three."

I pushed with all of my might while grabbing onto Seb's hand. I started crying because I was in so much pain.

"Just one more push, and we will have the first baby." The doctor said.

I pushed one more time, and I heard the soft cry of one of my babies. The doctor lifted him up, and I got a glimpse of him before he was taken away for cleaning and to get weighed.

I felt pressure in my lower stomache area, telling me that baby number two was ready to come out.

"Okay Ms. Cordar. The second baby is ready to come out. Just do the same thing that you did to get the first baby out on this one." The doctor said.

I did just what I was told, and a little after, I got my second little boy. The nurse took him back with his brother, and the doctor left, leaving Seb and I alone.

"You did so great honey." Seb kissing my forehead and then my lips.

"Thanks. I'm really worn out." I laughed.

Seb laughed too.

"Okay, well just go to sleep, and I will go tell the guys and Raven that you are okay and that the babies are okay too."

"Okay. I love you." I whispered, closing my eyes.

"I love you too."

I felt Seb kiss my lips softly, and the door close before I fell into a deep sleep.

Your POV

We have been in the waiting room waiting a long time to hear the news about Frankie and the babies. I had my head resting on David's shoulder, and he was holding my hand. I just couldn't stop thinking about when I was going to have a baby.

Instead of David and I sitting in these chairs, Seb and Frankie will be, waiting for the news, like we for them.

Footsteps broke my train of thought, and I saw Sebastien walking down the hallway with a big smile on his face.

"So what's the news?" Chuck asked.

"Well Frankie is sleeping right now and doing good, and the boys are healthy and getting cleaned off and weighed and all that stuff." Seb said smiling.

"Well that's good and congradulations." I said smiling and giving Seb a hug.

Everyone else did too.

"Thanks guys." Seb replied.

"So can we see the babies?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah. Follow me."

We all walked to the little window, and Seb pointed out the boys. They were so adorable and looked just like Sebastien.

I felt David squeeze my hand which caused me to look up at him. He smiled at me, and I smiled back, thinking the same thing.

Having a baby.

A little while, after looking at the babies, we walked to Frankie's room and saw that she was just waking up. She gave us a sleepy smile and sat up. I walked over to her and gave her a gentle hug.

"They are so adorable, and they look just like Seb." I whispered.

"Thanks." She whispered back.

Everyone else gave her a hug, and Sebastien sat down next to the bed while the rest of us found a chiar, and I sat on David's lap. We were all talking until we heard the door open, and two nurses walked in with two beds on wheels.

They were the babies.

They put the beds on the side of the room, and picked up the babies to give to Seb and Frankie. When they had the babies in their arms, you could see the love on their faces, and that they were the happiest ever.

"So who is who?" David asked, rubbing my back.

"Well, the one the Seb is holding is Shawn Patrick, and the one I'm holding is Shane Dennis." Frankie replied by picking her head up for a second and then looking back down at Shane.

This is going to be a happy family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter twenty-one. There will be more tomorrow. Hope you like it.