Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

It has been about three months since Frankie had the babies. Everyone is doing well. Shawn and Shane are looking just like Sebastien everyday. This is their equipment they picked out.

The picked out matching cribs. They are dealing with baseball with bears on them. The changing table wood and has two shelves. They also have matching strollers. They are red, white, and gray. They also came with carseats.

Now, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Since Frankie and Seb have had their babies, David and I are trying to have one. We have been trying for a month now, and I'm about to go to the drug store to get a pregnancy test. David went to Jeff's house to talk about something, but I wasn't listening, so he doesn't know I'm going to get it.

So, I take a shower and put on my zebra print t-shirt, skinny jeans with my zebra print belt, and my adidas.

Before I left, I called Frankie and asked her what test she got, so I know what one to get.

I get to the drug store and walk over the the pregnancy tests. I see a girl there around my age looking at them. I started to find the one that Frankie told me to get when the girl said something to me.

"Is this your first?" She asked me.

"Yeah. What about you?" I asked her.

"This is my eighth." She laughed.

All I could think was that this woman has been busy.

"So, I guess this isn't new to you huh?" I laughed.

"Nope." She chuckled.

"Do you need help picking one out?" She asked me.

"No thanks. My friend just had twins, so I'm using the one that she got when she found out she was pregnant."

Oh. Okay. Well good luck."

She pick up a test and left.

I started searching for the one Frankie told me to get and found it. I walked up to the registers and picked a line with a woman that looked like she was about thirty five.

"Don't keep this from him." She said, looking at my ring while she was ringing it up.

"Oh, I wasn't planning on it. He will be very happy."

"Okay. Well then, good luck." She said, giving me the bag.

"Thank you."

I walked out of the store and got into my car. I drove home and saw that David wasn't back yet. That still gave me time to see what the results were. I went up into our bathroom and peed on the stick. The directions told me to wait for about 5-10 minutes before looking at it.

Ten minutes later, I looked at the test and "PREGNANT" came up on the screen. I smiled and started jumping up and down. I ran out of the bathroom and grabbed the phone to call David to see when he was going to be home.

"Hey babe. Whats up?" David answered.

"David, when are you going to be home?" I asked, trying not to sound excited.

"I just turn on our street. I will be there in about a minute."

"Okay. See you. Love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up the phone and sat on the bed. I heard David pull into the driveway and started bouncing on the bed.

"Babe, I'm home. Where are you?" David yelled.

"I'm in our bedroom." I yelled back.

I heard David put down his car keys and walk up the stairs.

"Hey. Why are you sitting in here?" David asked, kissing me and sitting next to me on the bed.

"While you were gone, I found out something." I smiled.

"What is it?" David asked.

"See for yourself."

I handed the test to David and waited for his reaction. He just sat there, and I started to get worried that he didn't want a baby.

All of a sudden, a huge smile appeared on his face. He stood up and pulled me up with him and gave me a hug and an awesome kiss.

"We're have a baby." David whispered.

"I know." I whispered back, smiling.

"I love you." David said, kissing my lips.

"I love you too." I replied, returning the kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's twenty-two. It's kinda short. Hope you like it.