Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

Month Four

I am getting bigger. I'm getting more excited for the baby to come. David is also.

At my last visit to the doctors, he said that by the fourth month, we would be able to see what the baby's sex is. David and I have decided to wait until I'm six months pregnant to see what it is.

Today, Frankie is taking me to the store to get maternity clothes. I have been dreading this moment. David has decided to be a couch potato today and has invited Pierre and Sebastien over to watch movies. Us girls are taking the twins with us.

Right now David and I are sitting on the couch waiting for everyone to arrive....

"So, what stores are you planning on going to?" David asked.

"I have no idea. This is Frankie we're talking about. You never know what can happen with her." I replied, laughing.

"Yeah, that is true."

The doorbell rang, and David went to answer it. I knew it was Pierre because I could hear his loud voice when he said hi to David. I heard them walking towards the family room, so I turned around so they could see me.

"Hey sister. How are you doing?" Pierre smiled and hugged me.

"I'm good, but I have this big balloon coming out of me." I laughed.

"Well, I think you look amazing." He smiled.

"Thank you." I grinned.

That is the first thing Pierre has ever said something to me that was nice about my pregnancy.

The guys and I were talking on the couch until Frankie and Sebastien came over with the twins. I'm excited to see the babies because I haven't seen them in a while.

The doorbell rang again, so it had to be Frankie, so I ran as fast as I could run since I'm pregnant to open the door.

"Oh my goodness. You look awesome." Frankie screamed, while hugging me.

"Thanks. Pierre said the same thing." I said.

"That's strange coming from him." Seb said, hugging me.

"I know. That's what I said." I replied.

We walked into the house so I could see the twins. They have gotten so big. I held Shawn and I couldn't help but think that in about five months, I would get to hold me own.

I looked around and noticed that David had Shane. I could see in his eyes that he was thinking that same thing I was.

After bonding with the twins for a little bit, Frankie and I left after getting them situated in their car seats. We were driving and just talking about things until we got to Baby's 'R' Us.

Frankie parked the car and got the twins into their strollers. She pushed one, and I pushed the other one.

We walked in, and I have never seen this much baby stuff ever. There was also a lady standing next to the door, greeting people.

"Hello and welcome to Baby's "R" Us. Is there anything that I can help you with?"

"No thanks. I think we have everything taken care of." I smiled, and started walking again.

We walked around the whole store, just looking around. There was some cool stuff here. I saw the maturnity section and walked over there. I started looking at some of the clothes to see that I would like. I picked a few out and went to try them on. When I would show Frankie, she would tell me that they looked good, so I got all the ones I tried on.

We went to the check out line and paid for the clothes and put them into the trunk of the car.

We drove home, and I got my junk out of the car. When I unlocked the door, I didn't see the guys anywhere, so I was thinking they were in the movie room still.

I put my stuff on the couch to show David later, and Frankie and I walked downstairs. The guys were watching The Mummy. I walked over and sat next to David. Frankie walked over to Seb, and he took one of the twins while she held the other.

I laid my head on David's shoulder, and he kissed the top of my forehead. I was so tired. I haven't been so tired in my life until I got pregnant.

I closed my eyes just to rest them, but I guess I fell asleep because the last thing I remember was them changing the movie.

I woke up, and I wasn't in the movie room anymore.

I was on the couch.

I didn't see David anywhere, but then I heard noise from the kitchen. He walked into the family room, and he gave me a sandwich. I smiled as a 'thank you' and took a big bite out of it.

I didn't realize that I was this hungry.

I finished it, and David put the plate in the sink.

"When did the others leave?" I asked yawning.

"They left a little after you feel asleep." David replied, while rubbing his hand through my hair.

"Oh." I said leaning against him. "Do you want to see the clothes I bought?" I asked him.

"Sure."

I grabbed the clothes and pulled them out of the bags one by one.

He said they looked nice.

Since it was late, we decided to go to bed. Before I went to bed, I took a bath because I felt that I could use one.

After my bath, I changed into my pajamas and got into bed next to David. I thought he was asleep, so I just cuddled up to him.

I felt him move his arm to my stomache, and he kissed me gently on the lips.

"Goodnight honey. I love you" David whispered.

"Night. I love you too." I whispered back.

I felt him rub my belly a couple time, and that's all I remember before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter twenty-five. I told you it would be out on tuesday. Haha.

I'm just going to tell you this now and remind you later.

I have two chapters that are written that I have to post, but I'm not going to post them all at once. One is going to be post tomorrow and the other on is going to be posted on Thursday.

The reason is that I'm going to Bamboozle on Friday and Saturday, so I'm not going to have time to post them any other time.

There could be a chance that I post more chapters on Sunday, but there is a good chance I won't, so look for them at the beginning of next week.

Thanks and hope you like it.