Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

Month Five/Six

Today is the day David and I go to the hospital to know the sex of the baby. We asked Pierre if he wanted to go, but he said that it was mine and David's time and that he should just know after the appointment.

I got out of bed and took a shower. After my shower, I changed into a green, long sleeved shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.

After getting dressed, I walked downstairs and saw David was in the kitchen making breakfast for us. I sat down at the kitchen table and waited for David to notice me, which wasn't that hard.

I guess he heard me pull out the chair because he turned around.

"Hey Honey. Are you feeling okay this morning?" David asked, kissing my forehead.

"I feel great. I'm so excited about what the sex is. I can't wait." I smiled at him.

"I know. Me too." He smiled back.

He put our breakfast on the table, and we ate in silence.

After we were done, we both went upstairs to brush our teeth and for me to put my make-up on. When we were done, we walked back downstairs and got into the car. It took us about 20 minutes to get to the hospital.

We arrived, and David parked close to the door so I didn't have to walk that far. David held my hand while we walked into the hospital. We walked to the front desk, and the lady at the desk was on the phone, so we just waited until she done talking to whoever she was talking to.

"Sorry for your wait. How can I help you?" She smiled.

"We have an appointed under Raven Desrosiers for 11:00 a.m." I said.

She typed something on her computer and smiled again at us.

"Yep you do. You can just wait in the waiting room for a little bit. A nurse will be right out to take you to a room."

"Thank you."

We walked over and sat down. David still held my hand while we waited.

"Raven Desrosiers." The nurse called.

David helped me out of the chair, and we followed the nurse to a room. The nurse said the doctor would be right in, and she gave me the dress thing to change into. I changed into it and sat on the bed.

The doctor came in and asked me how I was doing, and I told him I was fine. He also asked if I was having any problems of some sort, and I also told him no.

"Well since you aren't have any complications, I think it's time to look at your baby."

He put the gel on my stomache, and the ultrasound started. The doctor ran the thing around my stomache to see where the baby was located. We could see the baby's head and its arms. The doctor moved the thing a little more and finally found the legs.

"Well as you can probably see, you are going to have a baby girl." The doctor smiled.

I smiled so big.

I turned my head and looked at David. He was smiling big too. I knew from the beginning that he wanted a little girl so she could be Daddy's little girl, and I also know that she is going to be spoiled rotten by him.

And maybe me too, but him more.

After the appointment and signing up for another one, we drove home. When we got home, I saw Pierre sitting on our front porch waiting for us.

When he saw us pulling into the driveway, he smiled and stood up. We got out of the car and walked into the house. I sat on the couch and Pierre and David sat next to me.

"So, do I have a niece or a nephew?" Pierre smiled.

Ever since I have gotten pregnant, he has been excited to want to be an uncle. He didn't care if it was a boy or a girl, he just wanted to go around and say that he has one. Typical Pierre.

"You are going to be a proud uncle of a.....NIECE." I screamed.

I ran my hand over my stomache, and I could feel her kicking.

"Awesome. Now, I'm going to spoil her more than her dad is going to." Pierre laugh.

"I want to see you try." David laughed too.

Now, I couldn't wait for her to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter twenty-six. This is going to be the only update today. There will be one tomorrow, but I don't know when the next one will be up after tomorrow.

Now, I need help coming up with baby names (first and middle). I'm having some trouble. I would appreciate if you guys could give me some ideas, You can either message me or comment the story with the names. The person that give me the name will be announced.

Thank You.