Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

David's POV

I follow the nurse, who is holding my daughter, and the doctor out of the room so I could tell everyone about Kaelyn. Before I go and tell everyone about her, I watch as the nurse puts Kae gently into a clear box, so I know where she is, so I can point her out for them.

I walk out into the waiting room, and when everyone sees me, they all stand up. All at once, they are all asking questions.

"How is she?"

"How's Raven?"

"What did you guys name her?"

I silenced everyone by putting my hands in the air and waving them around.

"Now, I'm going to answer the question in the order that they were asked. The baby is doing every well. They just took her into the room where all the newborn babies go, and after your guys' questions are answered, we are going to go see her. Raven did excellent. I don't think she could have done any better. When the nurse, the doctor, and I were walking out of the room, it looked like she fell asleep, so when we go back to the room, you guys are going to have to be quiet. She is worn out. We named the baby Kaelyn Elizabeth Desrosiers."

"That is a beautiful name, David." My mom said smiling.

"Thank you. Now, who's ready to go see her?"

Before all of us walked to go see her, My mom, sister, Frankie, and Chuck and Jeff's girlfriends hugged me and congraulated me, and all the guys, plus my dad did that hand shake all the guys do.

We all walked over to the window, and I pointed her out to the gang. All the girls awed, and all the guys looked over and smiled at me.

Us men don't show emotions like girls do. Smiling is enough for us.

"She has Raven's hair." Pierre said smiling.

"And she has David's nose and eyes." My sister said smiling too.

"She's very quiet David. Did she cry after she was born?" My mom asked me.

"Yeah she did, but it wasn't like how most babies do. Raven was worried about that, and so was I, so we asked the doctor if that was normal, and he said it depends. He said that if Raven and/or I were quiet babies at birth, then that's where she got it from."

"Well, sorry to break it to ya Dave, but you weren't quiet at all. You let the world know you were here." My dad laughed.

Everyone else did too.

"Hey Pierre, was Raven a quiet baby?" I asked him.

"As long as I could remember, she was. My mom use to tell us that all she let out was little whimpers. From what your dad said about you letting the world known of your arrival, my sister didn't." Pierre laughed.

"Well David, consider yourself lucky. You are going to have a happy and quiet baby." Frankie said. "I wish Shawn and Shane were quiet. They cried all the time. I think they got that from Seb." Frankie giggled.

We all just stared into the window. I couldn't believe that I was finally a dad. I didn't think in a millions years I was going to be one. I just couldn't see myself as one. I thought that I was all just about music for m, and I wouldn't have time for a family of my own, but when I met Raven and started dating her, I knew that she was the woman I wanted to have my children and no one else. I think that if someone else was Kaelyn's mom, she wouldn't be near as beautiful as she as with Raven being her mom.

"Well, are you guys ready to see Raven, and then we can ask if they will bring Kae into the room with all of us?" I asked.

When they gave me some sort of a yes answer, we all walked to Raven's room. When I got to the door, I looked in the little window that's in the center of the door, and saw that Raven was just waking up.

Raven's POV

I feel like I have been asleep for days, but in all reality, it only has been a little over an hour.

I don't think David has been back, so my only guess I knew where he would be is showing everybody Kaelyn.

I'm still a little sore from the birth, but the pain medicine is helping with that.

I see everyone outside of my room, and I see David opening the door. When everyone steps into the room, they all smile at me, and all the girls run over to me to give me a hug.

After they all hug me and tell me how gorgeous Kae is, all the men give me gentle hugs and a kiss on the forehead.

David comes over and kisses me on the lips and smiles at me.

"How are you feeling?" David's mom asked me as David's dad offered her a chair to sit down.

"I'm still in a little pain, but I think I'll survive." I told his mom.

"You didn't know what kind of pain I went through. You only had to get out one, but I had to push out two. Consider yourself lucky." Frankie laughed.

We all laughed with her.

"Hey David, are they bringing her in for them to see?" I asked him.

"They didn't tell me if they were or not. Do you want me to go ask someone?" David asked.

"Please."

David kissed my cheek and left the room.

"So, how does it feel to be a mom, Sis?" Pierre asked.

"I haven't gotten the chance to yet. I haven't fed her yet, the only thing I got to do is hold her for like 20 minutes before they took her away, but when I do feed her and interact with her, I will let you know."

I guess Pierre liked my answer because he just nodded his head and didn't ask me anymore questions.

David came back into the room and told us that the nurse will bring her in in a couple of minutes. He also told me that she needed to be fed.

The door opened, and the nurse was pushing the clear box that Kaelyn was in. She pushed it to one end of the room, picked Kae up, and brought her over to me and set her in my arms.

I smiled down at her, and she just looked up at me with those big hazel eyes that she inherited from her daddy. I rubbed her little cheek, and she grabbed onto my finger with her little hand. I couldn't help but keep the smile on my face.

After that moment of bonding between the two of us was over, the nurse told me it was time to breast feed her. She told everyone, but David to turn around for a little bit because some moms are uncomfortable with people watching them feed their babies for the first time.

She told me everything I had to do, and when everything and everybody was situated, she put a blanket over my shoulder so no one would see the feeding process.

She told everyone that they could turn around. The girls that weren't moms yet were asking me question about what was happening, and what I was doing. The questions that I couldn't answer because I was new to this were pushed to Frankie, and she knew the answers to them.

When I felt that Kaelyn was drinking anymore, I told the nurse that she was done. The nurse showed David and I how to burp her. I didn't like the fact that I had to hit her back with a litte bit of force, but the nurse said that it didn't hurt the baby at all.

After burping her and wiping some spit up off my gown, I passed Kae to David, so he could hold her while I fixed myself.

I loved watching David interact with Kaelyn. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I knew that in the future, they were going to have a wonderful relationship. I hope that her and I have a good relationship too.

I see David start passing her around to everyone. They would smile at her and talk baby talk to her.

It was cute.

When she got to Pierre, he has this look of adortion in his eyes that I have never seen before. From that moment on, I knew that Pierre would do anything for the baby and would want to spend as much time with her as he could, no matter what.

After she was passed to everyone, she ended up back with me at the end. I brought her up to my face and kissed her pudgy, little cheek. I laid her down on my chest and put my head on top of hers.

I could live in this moment forever.

"I think you can answer my question now, Raven" Pierre said.

I smiled really big at him and everyone else in the room.

"Being a mom is amazing."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter twenty-nine. I know it has been a little while since I have updated.

I have an idea from my M. Shadows story, so when this story ends, I will start that one.