Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

Dream:

Pierre and I were sitting in the family room, watching T.V., while Mom was in the kitchen making dinner. I heard a car door slam, and I knew Dad was home. I heard the keys jingle while he was unlocking the door. When he can in, I saw something in his eyes that wasn't good. Mom came out of the kitchen, and Dad gave her a look that I didn't understand.

Now remember, I was 5, and Pierre was 8.

"Pierre, can you and your sister go upstairs for a minute?" Mom asked with a voice that sounded like she was scared.

"Ok. Come on Raven." Pierre took my hand, and I held his tightly.

Pierre and I headed up the stairs into his bedroom. When he closed the door, we heard yelling and screaming coming from Mom and Dad. I started crying silently so only Pierre could hear me.

"Come here sissy. It's going to be okay." Pierre pulled me into a hug, and I clunged to him.

After a while, we didn't hear anymore yelling. We opened the bedroom door quietly. We walked to the top of the stairs and saw Mom and Dad just looking at each other.

Mom looked scared and had looked like she had been crying. Dad's face was beat red, and he was fuming. At this point, Pierre and I were clinging to each other, not letting each other go. All of a sudden, Dad pulled out a knife. Pierre and I gasped at the same time, but our parents didn't hear. Dad started to move towards Mom, while Mom was backing up, but is stopped my the wall.

I was sobbing silently because I knew what was going to happen. Dad started stabbing Mom with the knife all over her body. When she fell to the fall, Pierre and I, both, knew that she was dead. I sobbed loudly by accident, and Dad saw me and Pierre at the top of the stairs.

"Did you see that?" Dad yelled.

Pierre and I were frozeni n our spots. Dad started running towards the stairs, and Pierre and I started running back into Pierre's room. We closed the door and hugged each other.

Pierre kept repeating that everything was going to be okay. I didn't think it would be okay.

Dad started banging on the door, trying to get in. Pierre pushed me into his closet.

"Just stay here. I won't let him get you. I love you." Pierre said, kissing my cheek and hugging me.

"Pierre, don't leave me." I sobbed.

"It will be okay." He closed the closet door, and I heard his bedroom door open.

"Where is she?" Dad screamed at Pierre.

"I'm not telling you. You're not going to hurt her." Pierre sceamed back, trying to man-up to Dad.

I heard him slap Pierre in the face, and I tried not to cry harder and louder, but it slipped.

"I hear you, Raven. You can come out now." Dad's mood changed from yelling to being nice, bu tI didn't believe it for one second.

The closet door swung open and there was Dad, standing there with a scary smile on his face.

"Come on honey. It's okay," Dad stuck out his hand for me to take, but I didn't.

"Ok. That's it." Dad came into the closet and took the knife out of his pocket.

He took the knife and cut my shirt open. He ran the blade down my stomache. The cut started to bleed badly, and I started to get dizzy. I laid on the floor while the room started to spin. The last thing I saw was Pierre coming into the closet while Dad was running out.


"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I scream and start sobbing. I hear somebody come out of their bunk.

I see David running toward me and pulls me into a tight hug. I cling to him while sobbing.

"It's okay. I got you. Nothing is going to happen to you." David says softly while kissing my head multiple times and rubbing my back.

"I need Pierre." I sob. David leaves and go gets Pierre. I hear him do something similar to what David did. He pulls me into a tight hug, and I just continue sobbing, but louder.

I'm surprised none of the other guys can here me. I can feel Pierre stroking my hair while David rubs my back. I love these guys like no other.

I start hiccupping and started to calm down. I can hear David and Pierre whispering to each other.

I feel hot breath on my face as David lowers his head.

"You are going to be okay. Nothing is going to happening to you. I'm going to go to bed because I know you want to be alone with Pierre. Goodnight." David kisses my cheek and head.

"Goodnight David." I say, still trying to calm down.

Pierre and I just sit in my bunk hugging each other. He knows what I dreamt about.

All the guys know what happened. I want to fall asleep, but I'm afraid I will have the dream again. Pierre sees this and says:

"Go to sleep Raven. I will stay here the whole night, and I won't leave, and you will be ok."

"Ok. Thanks. Goodnight and I love you." I say, closing my eyes.

"Your welcome. Goodnight and I love you too." Pierre says, kissing my forehead and going to sleep.

In The Morning:

I wake up and see that Pierre is still sleeping next to me, and I didn't have the dream again like he promised. I smile to myself and kiss his forehead. I heard people in the kitchen part of the bus. I crawl over Pierre and head over to the noise. I see David and Frankie.

David is sitting in a chair next to the window, and Frankie is sitting on the couch drinking coffee and watchingT.V.

"Hey guys." I say, sitting next to Frankie and putting my head on her shoulder.

"Hey." Frankie and David say at the same time.

"I heard you crying last night. Are you okay?" Frankie asks putting her head on top of mine.

I tense up, and I see David come sit next to me on the couch. I look at him to see if I should tell her what happened. David shakes his head "yes" so I only see him. I turn back to Frankie and take a deep breath. I feel David rubbing my back like he was last night. I start telling the story to Frankie, and I can feel the tears start coming, but I don't let them fall.

I can see that Frankie is about to start crying. I finish telling the story, and she pulls me into a hug.

"Oh My Gosh. I'm sooooo sorry." She says, sniffling and rubbing my back.

"Its okay. It's not your fault." I say, pulling away and wiping her tears that fell.

A little while later, everybody else comes from the bunk area. They all give me sad smiles and kiss me on my forehead and/or cheek.

"Guys, stop giving me sympathy. You have a concert today. We have to have fun." I say getting up off the couch.

"Now I'm going to get ready for the concert."

I walk in to the bunk room and get my things for the bathroom and to take a shower.

I go into the bathroom and take a shower. I wash my hair, condition it, and wash my body and face. I step out and wrap a towel around my body and another to wrap my hair in.

While I am drying off, I brush my teeth and put on my make-up. After I dry off, I put on a black Simple Plan shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans with my zebra print belt. and adidas sandels.

After I get dress, I blowdry and straighten my hair. I go to the front of the bus and see that everyone is ready. We walk off the bus, and I still am scared from my dream. I don't know where Dad is, and I know that he doesn't know where we are, so I don't know why I'm scared. I walk up next to Pierre and grab his hand and lock fingers. This is my way of knowing that Pierre will protect me. We get to where the stage is and head backstage.

The band is getting ready for soundcheck while Frankie and I walk around backstage.

"So... Do you like any of the band members?" I ask her while getting something to drink.

"Well..... I kinda have a thing for Sebastien." She says while blushing and getting herself a drink.

"That is so cute. You guys would make a cute couple, no doubt."I say.

"Do you think he likes me?" She says softly.

"There is no doubt in my mind that he likes you because I saw you two cuddling while watching the movie." I say smiling.

From the corner of my eye, I can see her face turn bright red.

"Do you like any of the guys?" She asks smirking.

"N-n-no. They are like my best friends." Isay, trying to convince her that I don't like any of them.

"Well, the way I see it, you like David. Its okay to like him because he likes you too." Frankie covers her mouth with her hand, and her eyes are as big a plates.

"David likes me?" I whisper.

"Yeah, but don't tell anyone I told you. David told me to keep it a secret."

After I hear what Frankie told me, I am on cloud nine. I see that the band has finished soundcheck and are waiting to go on stage. I see David, and I give him a smile, which he returns in a heart beat. I can't believe he likes me.

Little Raven Bouvier.

It's time for the guys to go on. I give them all hugs and kisses, but David's hug lasts the longest. Frankie and I make it to the front of the stage. All the lights go out and the show begins.

The Song Line Up Is:

Shut Up!

Jump

I'm Just a Kid

Addicted

I'd Do Anything

Worst Day Ever

Promise

WelcomeTo My Life

Crazy

Untitled

Perfect

The show was awesome. Frankie and I head backstage to greet the guys and tell them what a great job they did. When we get back there, Frankie runs up to Sebastien and gives him a bear hug.

"Aren't you going to hug me?" I hear David say with a pout in his voice.

"Of course." I smile and run into David's arms.

We give each other big bear hugs.

We are all tired, so we walk back to the bus. Seb is giving Frankie a piggy-back ride, and David is giving me one. We get back on the bus and go straight to the bunk area.

I climb into my bunk, and fall into a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter three. Hope you like it.