Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

Im Addicted To you

FF One Year

Raven’s POV

“Are you ready, David?” I whisper while standing outside Kaelyn’s bedroom door.

“Yeah, one, two, three.”

We swing the door open and yell “HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAELYN.” The four year old birthday girl doesn’t even move a muscle.

I walk over to her bed and kneel down so my face lines up with hers. I caress her face with my thumb and then kiss her forehead.

“Baby, you have to get up. It’s your birthday today, and all the guests are going to over soon to celebrate with you.” I whisper in her ear and shake her gently.

“Mommy, is that you?” Kae whispers.

I nod.

“Is Daddy in here too?”

Again, I nod.

“And today is my birthday?”

“Yeah, you are four years old today.”

She cheers and hops out of bed like a mad woman. She runs out of her room to, I think, the bathroom so she could get her bath, but she can’t take one unless I help her. I think she got the clue because she comes back into her room and gives me a tiny grin.

“I’m going to say that you want to take a bath.” I said more than I questioned.

She nodded her head, and I followed her into the bathroom.

I filled the tub up with water while Kaelyn undressed. I pick her up and put her in the bathtub.

After she is all clean, I put a pair of underwear on her and then her clothes. I bring her into mine and David’s room and start to blow dry her hair. After I do that, I turn on my straightener on the lowest temperature and wait for it to heat up. While I was waiting for it to do that, I brought Kae into the master bathroom and helped her brush her teeth. When she was able to do it by herself, I brushed mine. B

y the time we were done brushing our teeth, the straightener was ready. I took sections of her hair and straighten them. It only took about ten minutes to do her hair because her hair isn’t that longer, only to about her shoulders.

After I was done, she thanks me and runs out of the room and goes downstairs so she can get her birthday breakfast from David. I took my shower last night, so all I had to do was put on my clothes and do my hair and make-up.

After I got dressed and looked presentable, I walked downstairs to the kitchen, where I saw the two most important people in my life chomping down on their food. I saw that they were kind enough and put a plate of food in front of the last breakfast bar stool. I sat down on the stool and was going to say thanks, but when I looked at those two, lets just say, they were enjoying breakfast a little too much.

FF Birthday Party

Everyone was having a good time, eating barbeque, going swimming, hanging out, and the best part of a birthday party, cake and ice cream. Kaelyn also got some awesome presents.

It was nighttime, and everyone was sitting around the bon fire, David and Kae on my left and Pierre on my right. As I stared into the fire, I thought about my life. I used to be known as the lead singer’s sister, but now I’m the lead singer’s sister and the bassist’s wife.

Sometimes, people give me shit about it, but all I think is this is my life, and this is how I want to live it. And now I have a gorgeous daughter, who I will support and love until the day I die.

I don’t know if there will be anymore kids for David and I in the future, but right now, we are just living a day at a time as The Desrosiers Family.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!!!

I just want to thank everyone for reading this, and I hope you liked.

My next story is going to either be out tonight or later this week.

Again, thank you for taking the time to read my story, I appreciate it.