Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

David and I are still outside, laying on the blanket. I can feel the wind blowing, and it starts to get cold. I think David notices because he starts to sit up.

"Babe, are you cold?" David asks.

"Yeah. Can we go back home?" I ask.

"Sure."

David stands up and offers me his hand to help me up, and I accept. He picks up the blanket, holds my hand. and we walk to the car hand-in-hand.

We get to the car, and David opens my door for me. I smile as a thanks and watch him walk to the driver's side. He starts the car and puts on the heat for me. We drive in a comfortable silence. When we pull up to my house, I see that all the lights are out, which means Pierre is asleep. When we get into the driveway, David turns off the car and turns to me.

"This was the best night of my life." David says smiling.

"It doesn't have to end. Do you want to spend the night?" I ask shyly.

"Sure, okay."

David and I get out of the car and walk up to the door hand-in-hand. I unlock the door and open it quietly. David and I walk up the stairs to my bedroom. David and I change in our pajamas, David in my bedroom, me in the bathroom. I change into a gray hoodie and gray short shorts.

I come out of the bathroom and go back to my room. I see David laying in my bed in his famous zebra print boxers. I crawl into bed next to him, and he immediately puts his arms around me and pulls me close to him.

I'm not complaining one bit.

"Are you warm now?" David asks, nuzzling his head into my neck.

"Yes, very much so." I smile.

"Good. I'm tired, and it looks like you are too. Goodnight. I love you."

"Goodnight, and I love you too."

David and I fall asleep with smiles on our faces.

The Next Morning

I wake up the next morning, and I felt an arm around my waist. I remember it's David's and smile to myself. I turn around and look at David. He is so cute when he sleeps, but I think it's time to wake him up. I kiss his forehead, both cheeks, and his nose. I know he's wake by now because he has a smile on his face. I kiss him on the lips, and he starts to kiss back.

A few minutes later, we pull away.

"Morning beautiful." David says smiling.

"Morning baby." I reply.

"I'm hungry." David says like a baby.

"Me too. Lets see what Pierre is cooking."

David and I get out of bed and walk down the stairs hand-in-hand. I see Pierre in the kitchen in boxers and a t-shirt. When we come into view, Pierre looks at me and gives me an all knowing smile. I run up to him and give him a big hug which he returns.

I look at the stove and see what he is making for breakfast. He is making french toast, eggs, and bacon. I smile at his choice and sit down next to David at the island. I feel his hand on my bare leg. I smile as I put my hand on top of his. Pierre brings in three plates for him, myself, and David. We all eat in silence until Pierre says something.

"I have some news that I don't think you guys are going to like." Pierre says putting down his fork.

David and I follow what Pierre is doing so we have his full attention.

"What's up?" David asks.

"We have to go on tour again." Pierre says looking at the table.

"What's so bad about it? I get to come with." I say getting into the conversation.

"That's the thing, you can't come." Pierre says sadly.

"What?"

I was so shocked and so was David. I have been on every single one of their tours and now I can't go.

I don't get it at all.

"Yeah, I know. I was shocked too." Pierre says not looking up.

I look next to me at David, and he has his head down on the table. I can't take it. I get up from my seat and run out the door and down the street as fast as I can. I can hear David and Pierre yelling for me, but that doesn't stop me. I run until I feel my legs starting to hurt.

I collapse on the ground and start sobbing. I hear footsteps running towards me, but I don't care who it is. When the person gets to me, they pull me into a hug. I realize it's David, so I start sobbing harder. I hug him for dear life. He starts rubbing my back. I pull away from him and look at him. I see a tear run down his cheek. I wipe it away, and he says:

"It's going to be okay. We will get through this."

"I know. It's just that you guys haven't been back for a while, and you have to leave again. Plus, I can't go with you. Did Pierre say how long it was?"

"He said that it would be five months."

FF To When SP Goes On Tour

This is the day when Simple Plan goes on tour again without me or Frankie.

We all standing outside with sad faces. I see Sebastien and Frankie hugging, planning on never letting go. I see them whispering stuff to each other too.

I say goodbye to Seb, Chuck, and Jeff. I get to Pierre, and I start to cry. I run up to him and give him a huge hug.

"Don't cry. You know I don't like when you do. We will be back in no time. I love you, and I will call you as soon as I can." Pierre whispers in my ear.

"I love you too." I whisper back.

I pull away, and turn around, and see David standing there. I run to him and kiss him, which he returns quickly.

"I will see you in five months. Don't worry. It will go by so fast, and I will call you everyday. I love you." David whispers to me and kisses me gently.

"I love you too." I say returning the kiss.

We pull away from each other, and he walks onto the bus with the rest of the guys. The bus door shuts, and I see them all through the windows waving. I see Frankie crys silently while waving and blowing Sebastien a kiss. I wave back too and feel a tear run down my cheek.

As the bus turns and corner and disappears, all I can think about is....

This Is Going To Be A Long Five Months!
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 8. Have any of you listen to Avenged Sevenfold new single, "Nightmare"? If you haven't, you need to listen to it. It's awesome!!!