Status: Completed. Feedback is still good, though.

I'm Addicted To You

I'm Addicted To You

FF Two Months

It has been two months since the guys have been on tour. David and I have been going out for seven months. Same with Sebastien and Frankie. David has called me every night before he or I go to bed. I have talked to Pierre sometimes too, but since he is the lead singer of the band, he is busier than all the other members.

Right now, I just woke up, and I get into the shower. I wash and condition my hair, wash my body, and shave. I get out of the shower and dry off. After I dry off, I put on a black tank top and a pair of black short shorts.

After I get dressed and brush my wet hair, I walk downstairs to eat something for breakfast.

I decide to eat left-over pizza from last night. I warm it up in the microwave. After that, I sit on the couch in the family room and watch TV. I see that there is a marathon of Next on MTV, so I decide to watch all of them. I sit on the couch all day, and the time is 7:30 p.m., and Next isn't over. A couple minutes later the phone rings.

"Hello."

"Hey baby." David answers.

"DAVID." I scream.

I can hear him chuckle on the other end.

"Whats up?" He asks.

"Nothing. I laid around the house all day and watched a marathon of Next on TV. You?"

"We just got done with a show, and we are about to go back to our hotel room and drink."

"That sounds like fun."

"Have you talked to Frankie?" He asks.

"Yeah. She stayed the night a couple nights ago because we were both lonely. Haha." I reply.

"Sounds like fun. I called because I wanted to talk to you and ask you a question.

"Ok. What is it?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you and Frankie could pick us up at the airport in three months."

"Yeah. That is no problem."

"Thanks. Well I have to go because we are almost to the hotel."

"Ok. I will talk to you later. I love you." I say.

"Love you too babe. Bye." He replies.

"Bye."

I wait till I hear his end hang up before I hang up.

I lean back on the couch and think about a lot of things. David and me. Seb and Frankie. Pierre, Chuck, and Jeff. My mom, how I miss her. And last but not least, my bastard of a father, and the the night I got kidnapped.

I feel a tear run down my cheek. I hurry and wipe it away. I look at the clock and see that it is 11:30 p.m. I decide togo to bed. I just sleep in what I wore all day. I pull back my sheets, climb into bed, and have a dreamless sleep.

FF Three Months

Today is the day that the guys come home from tour. David and I, same with Seb and Frankie, have been going out for a year tomorrow, and I know that David will have something great planned.

I get out of bed and take a shower. When I get out of the shower, I put on a gray, quarter-length sleeve shirt, a pair of skinny jeans with my zebra print belt, and my adidas.

After I get dressed, I blow dry and straighten my hair. I put on my make-up, and go downstairs. As I am walking down the stairs, the doorbell rings. I run to the door and open it, and I see Frankie standing there with a huge smile on here face.

"Are you ready?" She asks me.

"Yeah. I just need to get my keys."

I go get my keys off the counter and walk out the door. I lock the door, and we get into her car. The drive to the airport takes about 15-30 minutes. We finally get to the airport. We run into the airport and look on the sign that says when planes with be arriving. It said that their plane would be here in about five minutes.

We walk into the terminal and sit in those really uncomfortable chairs. We talk to each other until we see their plane land. We stand up and start jumping up and down because we are so excited. A few minutes later, I see people getting off the plane. Than I see the top of a brown haired person that I know who that is in a heatbeat.

"PIERRE!!" I scream and start running over to him.

He puts a smile on his face and drops his carry-on bag just before I get to him. I jump into his arms and hug him to death. I can feel some tears on my cheeks because I am so happy that they are home.

"I am so happy to see you." He says wiping my cheeks.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you guys home."

"Why don't you go say hi to your boyfriend. He couldn't wait to see you." He says pushing me into the direction David is in.

I see David talking to Frankie and Seb.

"David, did you forget about your girlfriend?" I ask smiling at him.

He stops talking and looks at me with a huge smile. He holds out his arms, and I run right into them, giving him a huge hug.

We pull away, and he give me the most passionate kiss I have ever received. We pull away from each other, and I rest my forehead against his.

"I missed you so much." David whispers.

"I missed you too." I whisper back.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We stand there, until we hear Pierre tell us we have to get their lugguge. David grabs my hand and laces our fingers together. We walk to baggage claim and wait for thier bags to come. David sees his bags. He let goes of my hand to get his bags, but when he comes over to me, he re-grabs my hand.

We see that everyone has their bags, and we walk to Frankie's car. They put their lugguge into the trunk. I get into the car first and sit by the window. Then David sits next to me, then Pierre, Chuck, and Jeff. Frankie is driving, and Seb is in the front seat.

We back out of the parking garage and start driving home.

"Is anyone hungry because Raven and I didn't eat before we came to pick you up?" Frankie asks looking at Sebastien and then looking at the other guys in the rearview mirror.

"Yeah." Everyone says.

We drive to the first restaurant we see, which is Piza Hut. Frankie pulls into a parking space, and we get out of the car. We walk in, and the hostess says we can sit anywhere.

We decide to sit at at table. I sit in between David and Pierre. We see the waitress walk over.

"Hi. My name is Stacey, and I will be taking your order. Can I start you off with some drinks and breadsticks?"

"Yeah. Can we have a pitcher of Coke and some breadsticks, please." Pierre asks.

"Sure. Coming right up." Stacey walks away to get our stuff.

I put my head on David's shoulder and he puts his on top of my head.

"You know that it will be a year tomorrow?" David whispers in my hair.

"Yeah. What are we doing?" I ask whispering back.

"You will just have to wait and see."

We see Stacey walking back to our table. She puts down the pop and the breaksticks and hands us all cups.

"Are you guys ready to order?" She asks taking out a notepad.

"Yeah. We would like an extra large pepperoin pizza, please." Pierre replies.

"Ok."

She writes it down on her notepad and walks back into the kitchen. While we are waiting for the pizza, the guys talk about tour. They aren't going on tour for a long time because they just had two tours almost in a row.

About fifteen minutes later, the pizza comes. We eat and while I was eating, I saw a racing game. Those are my favorite. I finish eating, and I see that David is down too.

"Come on."

I pull David out of his chair to the game. I can here him laughing behind.

"Stop laughing at me." I pout.

"You just look cute when you are exciting." He kisses me softly on the lips.

I laugh, and when we reach the game, I push David onto the sit, and I sit on his lap. I put the money in the machine. I feel David wrap his arms around my waist while I pick my car, the location, and if I want automatic or manual.

I choose automatic.

I start racing, and I am in fourth place. I get to the last checkpoint, so I have to try and get in first. I see two cars that I am racing against and get in front of them. I see the first place car about to cross the finish line, but he crashes. I get in the front and win first place.

That means I get a free game.

I play the second game, but I end up in second place. I get up off of David. He stand up and grabs my hand, and we walk back to the table.

"How did you do?" Pierre asks while standing up from the table like everyone else.

"I won the first game, but I got second on the other one."

Pierre nods and leaves a tip.

Then he goes and pays, and we leave.

We get back into the car and head home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter nine. I'm sorry it took so long. This whole week I have been busy with school, but today was my last day of high school, so expect more updates more often.

Hope you like it.