ususual, tragic, alive.

Have you ever literally stood on the brink of death and struggled between the choices of just letting it all go or hogging the little bit of life that you have in you? At this peak of your choice, you have no time; you can’t make a list of pros and cons, and if you did, “I could just go home and make a PB&J to make myself feel better” is not a pro in this situation, but then again, what are the pros and cons of keeping your life like the little pigs that we are?

What if something totally unpredicted happened? -- What if you were pushed away from the edge? Sure, it’s fate if you were pushed away, but what if you had to witness your best friend being killed in the process?

We were both unusual, tragic…and we were both very alive.

Attention! If this is flagged because of its title, I'll be upset. Yes, the title is meant to all be lowercase.
Please leave creative criticism. This one-shot is not upbeat nor is it completely sane. Hateful comments leave you looking like a fool.
The narrator is supposed to be a male, but it can be perceived as either gender.
Banner image is not mine! I wish I remember where I saved it from, but I do not. :(
  1. You're Killing Your Body.
    832 words; fin!