‹ Prequel: 16 And 24
Status: Completed (:

You Can't Save Me Now

Eleven

At Shayna’s former home:
Groaning, Craig came back to consciousness. Grumbling, he raised a sore hand to his forehead. Opening his eyes slowly, he looked around the eerily dark house. “What in the hell happened?” he question, aloud to himself.

Shayna- or the events that just happened, never crossed Craig’s mind as he groggily got up and grabbed his car keys. Even Aidan never crossed his mind as he kicked the scattered puzzle pieces that lingered the floor before quickly grabbing his leather jacket and leaving the house.

His one and only destination set in his mind that mattered at the moment to him. No it wasn‘t his ‘fiancé’s‘ current home nor was it Max‘s or one of the guys homes. It was the person who started this all; Gabby’s flat.

Scene Change,

It’s been three weeks since Shayna and little Aidan took up residence at Ronnie’s apartment, his bachelor apartment. Even though Shayna has been a mess, Ronnie is trying to be a big help by keeping her mind on track as he tries his best to take care of Aidan.

Currently, as Ronnie laid sprawled out on his living room couch, flipping through the television aimlessly, Shayna was just putting the key into the apartment door’s lock while holding Aidan on her hip with a big, bag of groceries. Hastily, she tried over and over again to put it successfully into the lock- failing each time.

Sighing in frustration, Shayna gave up all hope she had for opening the door with her key and started kicking the door, hoping Ronnie was home so he could open it before her arms went numb.

“Ronnie,” Ronnie faintly heard Shayna beg from outside the door, “Ronnie, please open this forsaken door.”

Jumping up from the couch, Ronnie chuckled softly as he hurriedly made his way to the front door. Pulling it open quickly, he gasped for breath as five grocery bags toppled onto him. “Sorry,” Shayna lamely apologized, as she quickly walked into the air conditioned apartment and set the rest of the bags down. With Aidan still sitting on her waist, she began putting away the items she bought earlier.

Setting the bags he received down on the table, Ronnie looked at Shayna questioningly. “What’s with all the food?” he questioned, walking up to Shayna and grabbing Aidan from her grasp. Shaking her head, Shayna said while putting the Dora yogurt in the fridge, “Well, since me and Aidan are staying here for the time being I would at least want us to eat appropriately. Ronnie, what you had in this house wasn’t even editable.”

Blushing, Ronnie said, “I had food.”

Closing the fridge door, Shayna turned to look at Ronnie with a frown. Hands on her hips, Shayna stated, “Okay, so, stale milk, an open packet of M&M’s and cough drops is food? Okay, which food group do the cough drops go to, Mmm? How about the lumpy, month old milk? What if you were choking to death, Ronald! What in the hell would you drink?”

Mouth open and agape, Ronnie stared at his best friend before him. “I’m…uh, sorry?” he said in more of a question.

Shaking her head, Shayna set the bagels down onto the counter and wiped the tear that escaped from her eye, away. “No, Ronnie, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be so… I don’t know, all the time,” Shayna said, from her spot in the kitchen.

Setting Aidan down on the couch, Ronnie quickly walked over to Shayna and captured her in his arms. Feeling her head sink further into the base of his neck made him sigh with contentment. As his big, calloused hands ran up and down her back, he whispered, “Shayna, it’s alright; everything is going to be alright, I promise. It’s normal to be upset over this whole ordeal, Craig was the person you turned to after, you know- Max, and now that he hurt you, it’s alright to feel some type of emotion other then love and affection for him, babe.”

Sniffling, Shayna nodded her head into his chest. “It just hurts so much,” she sobbed, gripping harder to his tight, black shirt.

“I know,” Ronnie said, while kissing the top of her head, “Oh, I know. Let it out, Shay.”

And with that, Shayna cried very hard for the first time in her life, all of this over some boy that broke her heart with the most unforgivable; abuse.
♠ ♠ ♠
It WAS suppose to be longer, but, my computer died and lost it all.
Comment and Subscribe, please <3
Tons of spelling errors I know, I'll edit it tomorrow.
I had a HORRIBLE day