‹ Prequel: 16 And 24
Status: Completed (:

You Can't Save Me Now

Fourteen

“Shayna, you know you don’t have to do this,” Ronnie mumbled, as he put Aidan’s toys in a box labeled ’Aidan’s room’. Sighing, Shayna ran a hand through her hair as she put her shoes in another box.

“Ronnie, chill. It’s not like I’m moving across the globe,” Shayna muttered, annoyed. He has been acting like this for the passed four hours.

Sighing, Ronnie tapped up the box and slid it to where the others were. “What if something happens though? What if Aidan is sick? What would you do, huh?” he pestered.

Groaning, Shayna turned around with her left hand placed on her hip. “Ronnie, I have been on my own for two years now. Just because I’m moving across the street doesn’t mean something bad is going to automatically happened. You said it yourself, you want me and Max back together. Why are you being so bi-polar today, babe? Would you rather me be with Craig, huh? Would you rather me get beaten half to death then be somewhere safe?” Shayna questioned, curiosity oozing from her words.

Scratching the back of his neck, Ronnie shook his head. “It’s not that I don’t want you guys back together - because I do, I really do, it’s just…it’s going to be weird not having you over every single moment of every single day. I’m going to miss you, Shay,” Ronnie whispered as he walked over to Shayna and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Shh, it’s okay, Ronnie. Everything is going to be fine. I’ll see you everyday still. I mean Aidan is going to want to see his uncle,” Shayna said, but smirking the last part.

“You always no how to make me feel better,” Ronnie muttered as he released Shayna from his iron grip. “I’m glad I can,” she said, softly.

“Uncle Ronnie! Mommy!” Aidan said, as his little feet pounded down the hallway. “Mommy, that bad man is here with a lady!”

Both Ronnie and Shayna looked at each other like a dear caught in headlights. “Baby, what do you mean?” Shayna asked softly, as she held onto her son.

“Well,” Aidan started, “I was waiting for daddy to come over and as I was looking out the window I saw old, mean daddy and a woman heading up the front steps.”

“Baby, are you sure they were coming to uncle Ronnie’s?” Shayna questioned, again urgently. Nodding his head up and down feverishly, Aidan shouted out a “Yes!” As if on cue, the door bell of Ronnie’s apartment sounded through the paper thin walls.

Shaking his head, Ronnie muttered, “I’ll get it, Shay; just stay here with Aidan.”

Sighing for what felt like the millionth time, Shayna pulled Aidan closer to her body and sat on her old bed. Faintly, she heard the sound of two men heatedly arguing.

“Just let me see her, God Dammit!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short D:
But informative :D
check out this
It's my new story :]
It's about Avenged Sevenfold if you're into them :D
Please comment and subscribe <3