‹ Prequel: 16 And 24
Status: Completed (:

You Can't Save Me Now

Fifteen

"Just let me see her, Goddammit!" Craig yelled from the front door, why was he here?

"Shay! It's for you," Ronnie yelled. I put Aidan on Ronnie's bed. "Stay here, don't move a muscle." I warned him, he just nodded.
I walked down the hall to the front door to see Craig standing there, Gabby must of went to the car. "What the hell do you want?" I snapped.

"I just wanted to come see you, and my son." Craig said, he leaned against the door frame.

"He's not your son, and why the fuck would you want to come see us after what you did to me?" I screamed at the man.

"He is too my son, I was the one who raised him from birth!" Craig yelled, skipping the question.

"Max is his father, we told him. You're just the bad man now!"

"Oh, that's nice to teach a three year old...,"

"Yeah, and so hitting you're fiance, I bet that's pretty nice too!" I yelled, I pushed him out the door then slammed, and locked it. I heard him yell in frustration.

I didn't have time for the asshole, that psychopath, that maniac, that-- that, stupid ass piece of shit!
I slid down the door and hugged my knees, I began to sob endlessly. I looked up to see Max standing there, he kneeled beside me and kissed my cheek. "Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded. "Will you please say something? You're scaring me." Max said, he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me as I buried my face into his shoulder.
"Please Shay baby, say something." Max begged, hugging me tighter.

"I'm okay, just-- scared." I mumbled.

Max pecked my cheek again. "I'm glad you're okay, I just don't like seeing you cry."

"I don't like crying," I said with a laugh. "Is Aidan okay?"

"Yeah, he heard everything though...,"

"Who couldn't? I was fucking screaming at him."

"He deserved it," Max whispered.

"Hey, whoa! What the hell are you two doing?" Ronnie asked.

"We are talking Ronnie." Max said. Ronnie took that as a hint and started walking down the hall calling for Aidan.

Max and I just sat there for about thirty minutes, untill we were rudely disrubed by a loud banging on the front door. "Shayna, I know you're in there, open the fuck up!"
It was Craig... again.
"No! Go away!" I yelled. Max and I got up and stood in front off the door.

"Let me in Shay!" Craig yelled.

"I said go away, Craig!"

"Not untill you let me talk to you."

I was done with this. I unlocked the door and swung it open. "What? What the fuck do you want from me? Is this some sort of joke for you, to see you're ex-fiance running away from you like a chicken with it's head cut off? Huh?! What the fuck do you want?" I dropped to my knees and tried to catch my breath.

Craig was silent. "I just wanted to say 'sorry'."

"Well you're going to have to better than that." Max said slamming the door in his face, he locked it, so now it's Craig-Proof.

Max got down on his knees with me and hugged me. Ronnie came running towards us. "Was that--"

"Yes. It was." I cut him off.

Ronnie put his hands up as to surrender. "Meow," He mumbled.

"I'm sorry Ronnie, I didn't mean to snap." I apologized.

"It's okay Shay, I know what you're going through."

UGH!

*~*

I woke up in Ronnie's room, he had let me sleep with him last night. Craig stopped by and banged on the door six times before we went to bed, does that boy not know when to give up?
I got out of Ronnie's bed unwilligly, it was too comfortable and i really didn't want to get up, but I had to, this is the day I move in with Max. All my boxes were packed and ready to go!

I got up, showered and got dressed. Then I started loadig boxes in the moving truck.
"Hey baby," I turned around to see Craig standing there, cigarette in his mouth.

"Fuck..."
♠ ♠ ♠
3 updates in one day?!
(2 from me && 1 from Jess)
Comment...? =D