‹ Prequel: 16 And 24
Status: Completed (:

You Can't Save Me Now

Eighteen

It was Friday and Max had band practice, which meant Craig. Gabby was really nice, I've gotten a few phone calls from her about Craig's new temper, he didn't hit her or anything, she just gets scared and needs someone to talk to.
Max and I are dating again, Aidan's birthday is in two days, he'll be four years old... time flies like really bad. And Aidan will also be starting school soon, Pre-School, I've never seen a child so excited to go to school. I don't even know if it's normal.

Max parked the Lexus outside Rob's house, Bryan, Robert (obviously) and Craig were already here. I sighed as I opened my door and got out, only to open Aidan's door and free him of his booster seat, which by the way, he hates it with a passion. I would hate it too, but strapped in like that, but its for our sons safety.
Aidan ran into Rob's house screaming for Bryan. Max and I laughed as we followed close behind Aidan. "Bryan! Bryan!" Aidan yelled.

"Hey kiddo!" Bryan laughed picking him up. "What ever happened to Bry-Bry?"

"I'm too old for that, I'm turning four, in... how many days mommy/?"

"Two days," I said smiling.

"Yeah! Two days!" Aidan repeated.

"Whoa, happy birthday kiddo!" Robert joined in.

I stayed silent while Max went over to talk to the guys, Aidan was right in with hem, playing with Rob's hair, it kept him busy so I'm okay with it.
I walked around the corner into the kitchen to see Gabby sitting there at the table. "Hey Gabby, is everything okay?" I asked sitting in the chair next to her.

"Yeah, just goddamn stomach pains..., what did you do to get rid of them?" She asked scrunching up her nose and holding her stomach.

"Aidan kicked a lot when I was pregnant with him, Max always used to hug me, or rub my stomach and he stopped kicking or the pains went away." I explained.

"Really? That's all you had to do?"

"Yeah, except Aidan had the kick of an adult soccer player." I said with a laugh.

"Ugh, so does Leila,"

"That's what you''re naming her? Leila?"

"Yeah, Craig picked her first name, I picked her middle name, Leila Rose Mabbitt." Gabby smiled.

"Hm, I like it. It has a good sound to it."

"Hey girls, we're getting ready to practice," Rob said poking his head in the kitchen.

"We're just going to stay up here Rob, Gabby is getting pains." I said.

"Okay," Rob said and then disappeared down to the basement.

"Thank you," Gabby smiled sympathetically.

"Anytime,"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After practice we said goodbye to everyone but as usual, Aidan didn't want to leave.
"Mommy, can I pwease stay the night with Uncle Robby?" Aidan begged. He was hanging on to Rob's leg for dear life.

"Ask Uncle Rob," I sighed.

"Uncle Robby?" Aidan looked up at Rob with the puppy eyes, god this kid was cute!

"How could I refuse that? Of course you can kiddo, but you gotta go get you're stuff first."

"Thank you Uncle Robby!" Aidan said running towards the Lexus.

"Aidan, don't go near the road!" Max yelled after him. He started running after Aidan.

"Rob... no more juice tonight okay?" I said laughing.

"Yeah, I think he's hyper enough. Even without juice."

"He gets it from his daddy," I smiled.

This is the life!
♠ ♠ ♠
So as I said Jess is currently enjoying summer && is on vacation so I offered to update till she got back,
sorry it short but it's near the end && we don't wanna give too much away.

Comment...? :D