‹ Prequel: 16 And 24
Status: Completed (:

You Can't Save Me Now

Three

"What the hell is he doing here?" I yelled, pointing my finger at Max.

"He's here for band practice Shay," Rob said hugging me. I shrugged him off and stood up. I looked at Max who looked stoned out of his mind. He looked up at me and smiled sympathetically.

"Fuck you." I spat.

"Shayna!" Craig warned.

"Are you offering?" Max said laughing dryly.

I shook my head, and ran up stairs. "Shay!" Bryan called after me. I ignored it and ran into the bathroom, like I always do. I locked the door behind me slid down it, sitting on the floor.

"Damn," I sighed. I closed my eyes and they popped open when I heard banging on the door. The door vibrated.

"Go away!" I yelled.

"Shayna, come on I gotta pee!" Rob yelled from the other side of the door.

I sighed. "Go outside!"

"What-- no! Just let me in, you don't have to come out just get in the shower and close the curtain or whatever!"

"Ugh! Fine!" I got up off the floor, opened the door without looking at Rob. I got in the bathtub, and closed the curtain so he could pee.

"Shay, why don't you want to talk to Max?" Rob asked opening the curtain. I shoved my hands in my face thinking that he must of still been using the bathroom. But he just laughed and removed my hands from my face to reveal him fully clothed.

I sighed in relief. "Are you kidding? Why would I want to talk to him?"

"I know you're pissed at him and everything but--"

"But what? My life has been a living hell because of him!" I cut him off.

"I know, I know. You've made that very clear Shay." Rob hugged me. I hugged him back and looked up to see Max standing in the doorway.

I released Rob and pushed him away, causing him to fall on the bathroom floor with an 'oof'.
Max and I just stood there, staring at each other. "Do you always hide in the bathroom now?" He finally asked.

"What's it to you? Jerk off." I said pulling Rob into the bathtub with me and closing the curtain.

I heard Max groan in frustration, then heavy footsteps came towards the bathtub and he ripped the curtain open.

"Hey! Be careful with that! That was a Christmas gift-- oh wait, you wouldn't know because you weren't here!" I snapped.

"Be nice..." Rob mumbled rubbing his head and groaning.

Oops, maybe I pushed him a little too hard...

"Shayna, I know I left you and Aidan, but I'm willing to try and win you back. I'm sorry." Max said getting down to level with me.

"Yeah, well it's a little to late for that Maxwell." I said turning my head the other way so I wouldn't have to look at him.

"Look, I don't know how to say this so I'll come right out and say it," Max said taking my chin in his hands and turning my head to look at him, holding it there. I tried to fight it but he wouldn't release me. I finally just gave up. "I hate that you're with Craig now. You were mine, and so was Aidan, he's my son and you know that just as much as I do. I don't like knowing that you two are e-engaged." Max said looking me straight in the eyes.

"Well Max; I have one thing to say to you," I slapped his hand away from my face. "The world isn't fair; it give just things we don't like, and we have to fucking live with it!"

I got up and pushed past him leaving him and Rob in the bathroom. I ran downstairs and out the door to my other coping spot; Ronnie's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short-ish I know; IM SORRY! ='(
So yeah band practice... yeaaaaahhhhh. Not so good. >.>

Comment...? =D