‹ Prequel: 16 And 24
Status: Completed (:

You Can't Save Me Now

Nine

Yesterday I had the surprise of my life, Gabby; the girl that Craig cheated on me with, came over to see Craig, I don't know what for but she started crying and saying she was sorry for ruining everything and Aidan was right there and of course he was going to ask questions... I just didn't know what to do.

What should I do? And this is why I was running, yes running, to Ronnie's house; my second comfort zone... the place he hangs out.. which is the only down side to Ronnie's house, other than the facts that's where they do their drugs and other bullshit.

I knocked on Ronnie's door frantically. "Answer the door, answer the door, answer the door." I repeated.

The door flew open to a high Ronnie. "Hey Shay! What's going' on?"

"I need to talk to you," I said. "But I see that you're high so I'll go find someone else." I went to go walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the house.

He sat me down on the couch next to him and hugged me. "What's wrong at home?"

"The girl that Craig cheated on me with, Gabby, she came over last night." My voice cracked.

Ronnie didn't say anything, his face was a straight expression. "What?" He asked.

"Gabby came over last night--"

"No, I heard you it's just--" Ronnie cut himself and I off. "What the fuck was he thinking?" There was that voice again, the one that scared me... the one that wasn't Ronnie.

"Ronnie, calm down," I hugged him. He shoved me off and stood up.

"I should go over there right now and fucking castrate him!"

"No, Ronnie! Please calm down, you're scaring me!"

Just then Ronnie did something that he never does when he's high; he listened.

"I'm sorry Shay, I never meant to scare you." Ronnie apologized.

"It's okay Ronnie Rock-star." I smiled.

"Shit," Ronnie said looking at the clock.

"What?"

"Max is suppose to be over about now, I know how much you hate him."

"Fuck him, I need to stay here for a little while... Craig and I fought a little bit."

Ronnie let out a deep growl, it sounded like he was singing The Gullotine but without words.

"Calm down, kitty." I cooed.

Ronnie and I laughed until we hear the doorbell ring, Ronnie scurried off the couch to get the door. He came back in with Max, he was dressed in nothing but black. Typical Maxwell.

"Hey Max," I said.

Max looked at me like I was crazy or about ready to jump off a bridge or something.
."Hey," He replied.

Ronnie and Max sat down next to me. We all talked and watched TV, until I noticed it was ten o'clock.

"Fuck, I gotta go Craig is gonna be so pissed!" I said jumping off the couch and searching frantically for my jacket.

"What is he?" Max asked getting up and grabbing Craig's Bless The Fall sweatshirt, he handed it to me. "You're mom?" He finished he question.

"No, he just-- worries about me." I said slipping the sweatshirt over my head. I fixed my hair and hugged Ronnie.

"No hug for me?" Max asked.

"Ugh, fine." I wrapped my arms around Max, hugging him.

"I miss you, you know that..." He whispered in my ear.

I pushed Max away and ran out the door.

-X-

When I got home Craig was waiting for me... as usual, but hey, who can blame him? He's a good fiance. Well.. kind of.

"Where have you been?" Craig asked.

"I was at Ronnie's,"

"You seem to be spending an alot of time with him..." Craig pointed out.

"And? He's my best friend, Craig." God please don't let this turn into another fight...

"Are you sure?"

"What are you trying to say Craig?"

"Are you cheating on me?"

"Hm, that's the question to be asking when you're girlfriend showed up last night!"

"Fuck it," Craig said grabbing his leather jacket.

"Yeah go out, go in-pregnate some other girl."

Craig turned around and did something I thought he would never do. I felt a sharp, quick sting across the left side of my face. I fell to the floor.

"D-did you just hit me...?" I thought aloud.

"Oh fuck... Shayna, babe I'm sorry I don't know what came over me." Craig apologized.

I began to cry, one of my many traits. "Shay, I'm so sorry babe." Craig hugged me but I shrugged him off.

Why is my life a fucking mess...?
♠ ♠ ♠
My wrist is better :D
Plz don't hate me!