Status: Finished (of course..--')

Fool

Here...

I found my self sitting on a chair in my office. It's almost five when i got something bulb in my mind. As we know, today is me and him first anniversary. And something evil slight in my mind. As long as we have know each other, and together, i'd never saw him cry. Like he's happy with his life. It makes me wonder how would it be?
So, as i got into my black Mustang and driving home, i grabbed my phone harshly from my jeans pocket. This crazy idea surely drove me impatient with everything. And quickly press number 2 that will lead me to connect with him.

"Hello.." A tired voice answered.
I cleared my throat first before spit something out.
"Hey you!"

"Aww!! hey Baby!!" He used his girly voice when he found out it's me. Entushiasm always makes him so glad!

"Hey, Mi Amor!" I acted so tired and sad. But inside, i really-really wanna laugh. I dont know why. Maybe because hey! its my first time i act in front of my beloved mate.

"hhuh? Babe? are you okay?" His voice goes down from cheer to sad or worry.

"Yeah..just.." i sighed dramatically. I should laugh so hard for that.

"Wh-what happened?"

"I'm not gonna make it this night..."

"WHAT?!?" He gasped in shock. "But baby, you said you will go home at six?"
I really tried not to laugh bout his desperate voice. His pitiful voice makes me wanna fool him more. I just wonder how his face would be after i say,

"I'm so sorry, Hunni. I have a meeting with the clients.." I make my voice full of apology.

And- oh hey. This is our house! i've reached it. Slowly, i pulled myself out from the car, and find my way into the house.

"But-but.. this night is our anniversary..." His voice trembled, sobbing and i could tell he's gripping the phone so tight from a little 'crack' noise he made. But this condition makes me crazy. Desire to fooling him around has increased again. Oh, please dont say how cruel i am. Its not me! I wouldnt do that to him. My Bilvy is everything. I love him as much he loves me. But seeing him cry would be interesting. Nah, I didint mean to break his heart. I just wanna give him a surprise that he'll never forgets.

"I know love.. I know.. But this is so important.." I walked slowly into our house. I keep my voice quiet. Even though he wouldnt hear it. I just want this to be smooth.

"So, Works are more important than me?" He cried out while letting out a unstopable sob. His voice increased in a little more anger. But it sounds so sexy to me. Me being the one who drove him angry, it's really-really delicious.

"Babe, i dont expect this to be happen. You already know, you're my everything.." I cooed him softly as i walked through the back entrance or known by Garden. I kept my step so quiet. I wont he found out that i'm home.

"Where's the evidence then?" I know his sensitiveness has seized his emotions. It makes him more aggresive. I love it though...

"Dear, I do love you. I really am!" I stared at the glass door, and i can see him walking around near the door. Sad, worry, angry, disappointed, hurt drawn perfectly at his angelic face. I almost felt guilty at his tears that straining his cheeks.

"Whycome? you're not going home. Maybe, i should take off those decorations.." The last words were just a whisper. He stood exactly behind the glass door, and stared out. I quickly hid myself in a plenty of bushes. Thanks god he didnt catch my sudden movements. And i really-really proud bout my fast-move.

I can see so many tinsels hanging on the ceiling.And a 2-level yummy!blueberry cake (my favorite) placed on a circle small table. I smiled when he was turning his attention to the cake, poking at the edge side, and taking it to his mouth. I could hear a wet voice from the phone and a humm even though it's so quiet.

"Bilvy, i didnt say i will stay at office full of this night. Just late..i guess.." as i make my way through the bushes to the side of the house. I placed my back quietly against the wall, and stole a look at him so he will not know.

"Late at our first anniversary... I thought this will be the sweetest. But," he sighed "Whatever, its just my weird dream.." He whispered as a tear slid down, strolling his angular face. But he quickly wiped it away. I can hear it all from the phone. He'd never could cried unnoticeable.

I glanced a look at him from the glass door. He was standing patheticly in front of our photo when we're at hawaii. His index finger trailed around me (in the photo) in a heart shape. I smiled at this sight, but fade as he crashed his fist suddenly on me. Well, at least, it didnt break. Just bucking 2-3 times, then stop at its normal place.

"Dont say that! alright. What do you want?" I leaned closer to the glass door. Make sure my steps wont make him turned his attention to it. Just 2 inches left, he answered.

"i want you to be here. Here, at my side. So i could nuzzle in your chest..and you would hold me tight to make sure i get warm enough. And we'll eat the cake i've been made for 4 hours straight together. Then we sleep together, tangle in each other..unseparatable.."

I nearly cried for that. But knowing this is just a play, i pretended he's just joking.

"Too much babe. One please.." I opened the glass door quietly in slow motion. Glanced at him everytime to make sure he still at his position. And it seems, he didnt catch me.

"Go home..please.." He cried loudly. He cried, he sobbed, he whimpered.

Cant help but smile at his back, as i threw my phone to my back. He gasped and quickly turned his body. Before his eyes, i pulled him into my tight hug. At first, his muscles tensed. But knowing it's me, he relaxed as he continued crying on my shoulder. I laughed softly as i rubbing his back up-down-up-down. Then, he lifted his head from my shoulder, and stare me into eyes.

"You got me, Babe!" I grinned widely. He used an angry expression with the 'how-could-you' look, then turned his body so his back's facing me. His arms crossed on his chest as he makes some 'pissed off' noise. I laughed loudly at him. Got him more mad.

"Babe, i was just testing you!" I snaked my arms around his thin waist, but he walked away quickly. Makes my loope loose.

"Babe, please..." I leaned into him closer. But he kept distance. I sighed as i ran my hand through my brown hair.

"How could you.."He whispered.

I walked again to him. But this time he didnt pull away. Just stood there with his back facing me still. I slipped my arms around his tanned waist. I whispered in his ear,

"Babe, I'm here. Sorry. Didnt mean to. Just wonder how much you want me." I assumed.

He turned his body. Facing me with hurt in his eyes.

"I hate when you fooling me around!!"

"Just this time, Babe. I promise" I kissed his plump lips that begging to be kissed. He didnt pull away or push me off or something. He just stood there with i, snaking around his perfect tanned body.

"C'mon Babe, i know you want to.." I whispered muskily at him knowing he didnt kiss me back.I started to kiss him along his jaw, and bit at the pulse point that makes him moan.

"Gabe, ow-stop, hey, gab, stop!" Will push my face off of his crook neck. I stared at him lovingly, and rubbing his upper arm.

"I know you loved it, little one.." I purred teasingly. He shivered when i touche his hand.

"Chill down,Bil. It's just me!" I chuckled softly as he poked me playfully at chest.

"So, are we gonna celebrate the most precious day in our life?" I asked him with big-pleading-innocent eyes. He sighed, and nodded.

"Alright! Let's celebrate it!" I kissed him on the nose and pulling him into our bedroom.

"How about the tart cake?"

"Well, it can wait. Isnt it?" I grinned widely, as i shoved him into the room, and lock the door.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
GRAMMAR ERROR DOMINATION!
sooorrryyy for my bad. I dont speak english, but i really try to learn that..
oh yeah. and i'm beginner of the beginner...
Dont have much experience in writing... --'