Status: Active

One shots

Rydon

The crowed went wild as I sang one of our songs. Grinding against Ryan. His eyes glittered at me , as he sang in the mic with me.

"Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat." Our heated words wrapped around each other , drifted off into the audience. Who screamed, and jumped up waving glowing sticks.

Breaking off from Ryan sadly. My body already missed him. I shook my head to the thought. God already knew the fans accepted us being gay. But we weren't really gay. Well I don't think we are.

The last course played. The crowed cheered loudly.

"Thank you , thank you. I love you all. And you-" I pointed to a random girl who was decent looking but not old enough for me. Perfect.

"If you were older I would so do very, very naughty things to you. But for now you will have to settle for a kiss." She screamed loudly, a blush formed on her cheeks as I held out my hand. She took it I pulled her up on the stage. My lips pressed onto hers.

I felt someone glare at me. I let the girl go she screamed more as she was escorted off the stage. Looking to the side Ryan was glaring at me but looked away guilty.

I suddenly felt guilty. But shook it off quickly turning back to the fans.
"Thank you everyone for your wonderful praise!! We love you the most! Night, night!" We walked off Ryan came up to me and pushed my shoulder lightly.

"I'm jealous all you have to do to get action is hold out your hand and a girl is instantly there. I have to go plead." I laughed and held his waist. Being close to him was just comfortable.

"Ha please, if you held out your hand I'd so grab it." He flushed a red color pulling out of my grip.

"You have a dry sense of humor." I chuckled draping my arm around him.

"Yeah I know. " But it didn't feel like a joke. I frowned a bit staring at his feminine like face. Smooth, and sleek looking. His makeup made his eyes stick out. My gaze dropped to his lips. Perfect plumps ... so kissable.

Shaking my head once more.

"Lets get some chow man I'm starving." He nodded not looking at me normally finally. I sighed heavily holding back a urge that shouldn't be there. A urge to kiss his lips.

I put my hands in his back pockets instead, hearing his laugh. I smiled softly to the soothing laughter that relaxed my muscle's.

"Hey your hands feel strange being there. Get them out." He laughed out. A smile crept on my lips.

"Oh really? How about this?" I wiggled my fingers in his pockets. He giggled some more. Making it encourage me some more to mess with him.

"Brendon stop." He hissed at me quietly as we pushed through some other bands.
He stifled a laugh as I wiggled my fingers a bit more. That is till I grabbed his ass pretty good. He yelped in surprise. Some stopped and stared. I laughed he turned making my hands slide out of his pocket. He punched my shoulder.

"Not funny you dweeb!" I laughed a bit grabbing his hand that continued to hit my chest.

"Stop that is getting sore. Plus your reaction was cute." I paused to what I said. But it wasn't out of my normal personality but the way I said it sounded so serious.

He looked at his hand, as did I. My words didn't ring through my head till my thumb caressed the top of his fingers. Dropping his quickly , doing a one eyed wink keeping it closed.

"Come on food is a waiting and my stomach is a grumbling." He smiled nodding. We made our way back as the rest of the band was there eating as well.

"Hey guys what took you so long?" Jon asked I smiled a bit and rubbed the top of Ryan's head a bit.

"We were hitting on each other what else?"

"We were not." Ryan protest was weak I held another urge to look at him. My hand slid off of his soft spiky hair. I let out a sigh.

"Food." I grabbed a plate. Ryan got a plate as well we piled food onto it. After the huge night. We were back in the hotel. I laid on the sofa. It was my turn tonight to take it. It sucked.

Looking up at a door that was dimly lit under it. I slammed my head back into a fluffy pillow.

Don't even think about going in there. I found myself standing up heading to the door. No, no, no stupid body - He's sleeping! Cracking open the door . I saw him laying there. His back faced to me. I walked in quietly , shutting the door behind me just as quite. When I turned back around. He was facing me he stared at me.

"What's wrong Brendon?" I forced a goofy grin on my face walking over, sitting on the side of the bed. But soon flopped down.

"The couch is such a pain."

"So you came to leech off my pillow top mattress?" I turned over facing him .

"You betcha." He flushed a pink color once more. I stared at the instant redness. Raising my hand to his cheek. Caressing it softly. His eyes widened to the touch. Pulling my hand away, sitting up quickly.

"Ah sorry. I wasn't really thinking. Well I guess I don't ever really think. With my big mouth, and all everyone thinks were gay. " I closed my mouth before spouting out more than I needed.

No it's wrong. I think of him as a best friend not anything in a romantic way. Pinching the bridge of my nose as I felt the bed shift.

"Sorry." Said once more. His hand slid on my shoulder. But the touch quickly left. But heat from his hand was still so close. Dropping my hand , opening my eyes. I saw his not to far from my face. Looking to my side his hand extended to me.

" Told you no one would grab it." The flutter in my stomach that has been happening around Ryan lately came back as grabbed his hand.

"I told you I would grab it." He leaned forward , pulling me closer. His warm breath slid along my lips. A blush worked up on my cheek. Staring into his deep , passionate eyes. I closed the gap, his lips were as soft as they looked.
If not softer. My hand laced with his, as my other raised to his neck, tangling with some hair on the back of his neck. He sighed contently into the kiss.
The butterflies went to my chest making it throb , excitement rushed through me. Pushing him onto the bed, I laid on him , his hand de-laced with mine and roamed my back side.
Swirling my tongue across his lips, pushing in. He welcomed me gratefully. He pulled my head closer deepening the kiss. My breath almost a loss.
Pulling back he groaned displeased trying to pull me back. His tongue slid on my lip. Sending shocks through my body. Sliding my eyes open, he did a light glare at me.

"Kiss me again, Brendon." I smiled a bit.

"Only if you let me sleep here tonight."

" Fine you can sleep here tonight." I went to kiss him again , but he turned his cheek.

"No fair." Chuckled out nuzzling in his neck.

"No more kissing fan-girls." I groaned.

"Oh there goes my fun. Mr.Jealousy." He pinched me.

"I'm serious, Brendon."

"Ha ha ok. Your so cute." Kissing the tip of his nose, he moved making me kiss his lips once more. Well guess the rumors can be true once in a while... I kinda like this. Thought smiling into the kiss enjoying the fluttering feeling spread comfortably.

I really like it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Requested by my friend becca :) Hope you liked it.