Status: Active

One shots

Warm my chilled Heart

Click the play button

Cold. It smothered me. Wrapping around me tightly in a cocoon. It didn't ease up or release me. No matter how much I struggled; kicking and waving my arms up and down. Forward in a swinging motion. Nothing worked. My body was being pulled down slowly. Air left my lips and bubbled in the ice like liquid heading towards the surface. I soon gave up and stared up at the bubbles passing. Who cares. Even my breath wanted to leave me on this cold Christmas eave night.

Not even the pass byers minded me when I fell in the ice. They didn't hear my bloody scream. No one cared for me. But some where in me I felt fine with that. This cold held some comfort. Even with the prickling needles it stabbed in me thousands of times each second, it still felt comforting. Maybe it's because I knew I would die and join my family that has passed as well. All of them gone. No one to be there for me on this magical holiday that is suppose to hold much happiness and joy. No one here just to be there. Well who cares. Now I will be with people who will want to be with me.

The image's were getting blurry, I could feel my pulse going rapid but now slowing down. More bubbles were floating up away. Darkness was creeping in the corners of my mind. It was frightening, yet held some peace. Beckoning me towards it. Not even able to close my eyes to be fully consumed by this darkness. The rest of my breath seemed to be caught up in the back of my throat. Just die already. Told myself as the memories and dull image's of my family passed my thoughts quickly. Dying a quick death seemed to be so slow.

Why cant it just kill me already? The water was below zero and getting colder. Hearing my heart beat get so slow, I wondered if I was dead yet and this was just after life. Being trapped in a ice cold water prison for all eternity. Why doesn't that thought bother me? Being alone forever. Don't care.

Something painful came, it was a sharp pain in my shoulders. My vision slowly pulled back to the jolt of pain. No I was alive. My heart throbbed painfully against my chest. The image was as blurry as it was before. Not feeling the water releasing me slowly. A point came where I breathed in water. Choking up the water, air replaced the water.

Air? A stinging warm pain was on my cheeks. Everything was still black. But I felt like I was moving. Was I trying to get to the top again? Maybe the air was some weird faze of passing on? Suddenly the warmth was all around me. My heart pounded against my rib cage faster and faster but not as fast as I thought it would. It was getting warm. I'm dead?

Feeling motor systems coming back. Finally noticing my eyes were closed; noises returning. I pulled my eye lids opening seeing snow falling. Ragged breathing came from me and someone else? Choking up more water having my hands raise as fast as they would. Which wasn't very fast gripping the arms that were wrapped around me. Who?

The person pulled back only a bit. It was a guy, his brilliant blue eyes looked at me with worry. Why?

"Hey don't fall asleep. You need to stay awake."I could almost see myself clearly in his eyes. And I can say the almost part was because I am really blue.

"Hah..hah..why?" Finally managed to say with a cracked voice. He moved swiftly pulling me closer. I noticed I was wearing a dry sweater and he wasn't wearing any sweater.

"You'll die." His hands rubbed up and down my back creating friction and a small amount of heat.

"So?" His eyes seemed to drop in sadness. My heart felt like breaking at that look. But I was already broken.

"What do you mean so?" The voice seemed like it was about to crack. Tears were swelling in the corners of his eyes. His face was oddly familiar. Staring at him longer before replying. I know I've seen him some where.

"There's nothing left for me here. I wanted to go with my family. So why did you save me?" Asked with chatter teeth. His eyes widened just slightly before drooping down once more. The tears that welled up, split over. Why is he crying- AH? I know him. My neighbor in 19D. His name was Nukumori. Well he definitely was named well. He's an oven. Thought as the meaning of his name is warmth.

It seemed like he was a loss for words. Or the words couldn't tumble off of his lips that were slowly turning a pale pink. My eye brows furrowed slightly in confusion.

"Why are you crying?" Whispered not able to find any more of my voice without breaking out in a fit of coughing. Staring up at those watery eyes that reminded me so much of a waterfall even without the tears. Filling with sadness. Why?

"W-Why? Why I saved you, why I'm crying? B-Because I love you." Even if my body was numb slightly still. I could feel my eyes widen. Widen so wide that I'm pretty sure my eyes were about to pop out.

"W-why?"Choked out trying to ignore the light of hope that lit itself inside of me.

"I just do alright? I love you. So don't leave me alone." His arms tightened around me, his head dropping on my shoulder. Staring at the foggy sky that's speckled with white dots slowly coming down on us. Coating us in a sheet of white. It was beautiful. A quite death, a beautiful one in silence.

Alone. I know that feeling. My eyes fell on the ice blue hair of his that I remember him dying every month for a year now. A memory suddenly filled my thoughts.

One year ago.

"Hey Jabez what do you think?" Looking at my neighbor who was coming up the stairs. I was holding a basket of laundry ready to kick it out the door for being so annoying. Yes my laundry is annoying.

"Of what?" He pointed at his hair. I noticed silver high lights.

"Looks cool. Blue would look better though." He paused a bit in his steps. Before looking in thought messing with the end of his hair.

"Really?" Nodding a bit.

"But that's just my opinion. And blue is my favorite color." He smiled a bit and nodded.

"Mine is green." Cocking up a brow just a bit before letting it drop. He stared into my forest green eyes. Okay then.

"Ah..."

Present

"N-Nukumori." Whispered my voice was crackling all over the place. His head raised slowly, I saw tear dots start to form on his brow and the bridge of his nose. Leaning forward slowly catching his slightly warm lips. He responded immediately having his grip go tighter. His tongue slid in my mouth slowly, feeling his heart pouring out in the sweet slow kiss. Tears threatened to slide down my own cheeks. Pulling back choking slightly trying to keep them back.

"Sorry." Whispered closing my eyes resting up against his shoulder. Lights faded as the chill made it's way in my bones. That heart beat that had been going faster was so slow now. I could barely get in another breath.

"Jabez!" The warmth slowly faded as air filled my lungs.

"Thank you...Nukumori."

"Jabez!" His voice faded, I felt pain far worse then the needles that had been stabbing me not a minute ago. Pain that tore itself from my chest. But no tears were felt, or the stinging pain in my eyes. Nothing. It was all so dark.

Don't let me go...
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 3 6 6

Inspired by the Christmas slash/femme slash contest I made. But I couldn't put a entry in my own contest.

I hate sad endings. Dammit I really wanted to make it happy, but it just seemed...I don't know more emotional if I killed him. Which I did...I just yeah good bye ha ha.
The meaning of their names
Nukumori - Warmth
Jabez pain, sorrow

Please tell me what you think of this. =)