Status: unfinished (more coming soon)

Always Love You

Chapter One

Today, is Zack's funeral. The long haired man, has been flight from Long Beach City to huntington. Because, it's where Zacky came from.
Along the ceremony in the church, Brian's stare empty as tears keep spoiling down. Made his kohl-liner worse. Some of them mix with tears, that srolling down his cheeks. Causing his cheeks become dull-dark. So many things're racing in his brain. Until he cant decide what should he think of first.

Sunday, 15 October 2013
10.10 am
H.B.C Grave Yard
Huntington Beach, California

As time passed, Zacky buried. Brian stayed silent... No ones noticed..'good..' Brian thought..

It was raining. Sky's so dark with lightning flash every 2 seconds. Makes the ground wet, muddy, and poles. Even though its still morning, the sun still hid behind something. The cold air breeze everywhere. Makes the people should to tightened their warm coat.
Brian found himself sitting on his ankle beside Zack's thombstone aster all peoples has gone. His index finger still circling his name. Wet tears keep strolling down his wet cheeks from the rain. Sometimes, he sobbed quietly. He didint move even just 1 inch. Not tired, hungry, or what. Because, he has been here 2 hours since Zack buried. He felt his heart crumbles, falling into pieces, And nothing he do can fix that. Neither someone else.

He felt wanna blame someone for this. He heard that Zack died's unnaturally. He murdered by someone. Someone he doesnt know. Why that someone could take a good man life? What has Zacky done? He's never did wrong. He'd never had any problem with someone. Zack's a piece person. How could anyone do this?

Brian remember clearly what Zacky said before he die. It keeps playing in his mind like a tape. 'How could Zack said that? Did he want me with his friend named Matt? I dont know Matt! Who is he? You said he loves me. You said, he'll be the perfect mate for me. But, what if i dont and cant love him?'.

While Brian's thinking, someone appeared at his side, placing his hand on Brian's shoulder, squeeze it gently.
"Brian, get in the car. Or you'll sick..." A smooth gentle voice from unknown person. But it sounds, that person has known Brian. Because he knows his name.
But Brian shrugged it away. He really dont wanna go home or anywhere else. He felt comfortable here. With his beloved mate. Zacky..
"Bri, i dont want you to get sick.."
"You dont have to give a shit to me. I dont need it.." Brian snapped at that person without turning his head on him. That person just sighed heavily before he said something.
"But i want to. C'mon..." The man grabbed Brian's both arms, and trying to lift him. But Brian struggled.
"Just leave me alone.." Brian whimpered softly. His eyes has turned red from too much crying. His clothes soggy of rain. That spiky hair, now, just like a cap.
"You cant be like this forever, Bri.." The man tried to lift Brian again. But, once again, Brian struggled free from the man's grip.
"I want to be here!! With Zack!! "
"Zack's died, Brian! You have to swallow that. I know its hard, but you have to! He's in heaven right know. Nothing to worry!"
"I should follow him then" Brian said as he lifted his head, and started to stand up on his feet quickly. Before he could turned his heels to the other way, the man grabbed his coat, and pulled him into a tight embrace. Brian gasped in shock, and try to struggle away, but the man tightened his hug.
"P-please...let-let me g-goo...!!" Brian beg as he keep crying. He shooked his body to get away from this man. But just got the man whispered, 'shhhh..'.
"If you follow him, sure he will not happy Brian. He want you to happy."
"But-but i will happy if i meet him again..." Brian cried. His voice hoarsh.
"Dont think like that! Zack doesnt like a person who like to give in at everything!"
Brian stayed silent. Some sobs escaped his thin lips.
"Ssshhh...Bri--"
"Who are you?" Brian wonder who's this man. He doesnt like stranger. So, maybe, a name would make him being not a stranger anymore in Brian's eyes.
"Matt.."
Brian's heart skipped a beat. 'Is this the man?That Matt guy Zack has been told me before?'. Brian still confused about this person. So, he turned his head to look at the man's face. His eyes widened slighltly. Matt's so goddamn tall (not too tall from Brian), built, muscular arms, tattoes (more than Brian's), piercing on lips and ears, and a black glasses on his eyes.
"Now, get into a car with me. Would ya?"
'maybe i'll give him a chance...' Brian thought as he nodded in agreement. Matt slipped his hand around Brian's thin waist, leading him to his car. Brian didnt protest when Matt placed his hand on his hips. Because, well, dont say he's a whore or what. He just doesnt have anyone around to comfort him (his family died 3 years ago because car accident). So, he needs a touch. Beside, he's so down right know. That's why he refused to leave Zack's grave. He didint know what to do..
♠ ♠ ♠
GRAMMAR ERROR DOMINATION... --'