‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Alex.

2 Weeks Later

"I'm ashamed to call you my best friend." I whispered to Jack as he smirked and took Maddie from me.

"So, what? I humped Mickey Mouse. He obviously didn't mind." Jack smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"Dude, we're at Disney Land! Can we at least act normal?" I laughed.

"Well, if you ask me...we look like two gay guys." Jack smiled as I took Maddie from him and walked the opposite way.

"What?! Bro, it's true!" I heard Jack yell as he came up behind me.

"Daddy, I wanna see da castle." Maddie whispered in my ear as I looked at her and smiled.

"Jack, why don't you ask Cinderella out? I mean you've been single for how long?" I laughed as Maddie giggled and we headed up towards the castle.

"Daddy, It's Cinderella!" Maddie shouted as I rolled my eyes and put her down.

"Over here!" Maddie shouted again as she ran up to the hot blond who was dressed up as Cinderella.

"Damn. I don't remember her being that hot in the cartoon do you?" Jack smirked and looked her up and down as I smiled and shook my head.

"Looks like Prince Charming isn't around anywhere...What do you say, Jack? Let's go sweep her off her feet." I grinned as Jack smiled and pounded my knuckle.

"Well, aren't you sweet." I heard the blond say as she knelt down to Maddie's level.

"Hi, there." I smiled as Cinderella looked up slowly at Jack and I.

"Oh, hello." She smiled, standing up to my height.

She even talked like Cinderella. Damn, where do they find these people?

"Daddy! Daddy! Take a picture!" Maddie yelled, tugging on my leg as I looked down at her and smiled.

"Is she yours?" She asked me as I looked at Jack and then nodded.

"She certainly is." I smirked.

"Daddy, take a picture!" Maddie whined as I rolled my eyes and got the camera out.

"Would you mind taking a picture? I mean I know your busy being a sexy princess and all but..." I said in a husky voice. I saw her blush as Jack smirked.

"Oh, no! Not at all. I would love to take a picture with her." She smiled sweetly as I got the camera ready.

"Alex, do you wanna get in the picture, bro?" Jack asked me as I gave him a curious look.

"Sure..." I sighed. "Why not?"

Jack took the camera from me as I knelt down beside Maddie and the sexy blond dressed up as Cinderella.

Maddie hugged her close as I put my thumb up in front of her as Jack took the picture.

"Aw! Alex, you would make an amazing Prince Charming." Jack said in a high pitched voice as I rolled my eyes and took the camera away from him.

Jack's eyes roamed and then he spotted Snow White.

"Snow White!" He yelled, running over to her as I shook my head.

"Sorry about that." I chuckled, picking Maddie up as she hung on my hip.

"No need to apologize." Cinderella said in her sweet voice. Oh, fuck. I'm falling in love with a damn princess.

"Well, I'll catch you later." I smiled as she smiled back.

"Bye." She waved as Maddie waved back.

"She's my favorite." Maddie said as I nodded.

"I can see why." I mumbled as I walked over to Jack who was annoying the fuck out of Snow White.

"Jack, leave this poor yet stunning Princess alone." I smiled at her as Jack rolled his eyes.

"Dude, she says she knows Pete!" Jack exclaimed as I cocked my eyebrow up at him.

"Pete?"

"Wentz!" Jack shouted.

"Oh." I chuckled. "How does she know him?"

"I dated him." She grinned as I itched the back of my neck.

"Isn't that so cool?" Jack smiled like an idiot.

He is one.

"Very cool, Jack." I mumbled.

"You wanna go catch a movie later?" Jack asked her as she blushed and shrugged.

"I don't get off til ten o'clock tonight but...my lunch break is in an hour." She said as Jack had excitement in his eyes.

"That's great! Will go eat somewhere." Jack said, almost running out of breath.

"Um, okay. Where should I meet you?" She asked him as Jack shrugged.

"Where do you wanna go?"

Unbelievable. Jack can land a fucking Disneyland Princess but I can't? Where the hell has my mojo gone to?

"Bye, Samantha." Jack winked as she waved to him.

"Did that really just happen?" I laughed as Jack nodded and stared up at the castle in shock.

"I'm going to be fucking a princess tonight, bro." Jack smiled as I rolled my eyes.

"The kid." I whispered, pointing to Maddie as Jack nudged me.

"She's not even paying attention." Jack muttered.

I shrugged as Jack continued to smile.

"Her name is Samantha. How does Samantha and Jack sound?" Jack grinned as I shook my head and we walked over to the teacups.

"Jack, it's not like you're going to get married with the chick. You're just going out to lunch with her." I said.

"I want to ride in that thing." Jack smiled as I shook my head.

"I was sick the last time we rode it." I mumbled.

"Alex, that was one time. Let's try it again!" Jack exclaimed.

"What about Maddie?"

"What about her?" Jack said, acting like a total dumb ass.

"She can't ride on that thing." I said as Jack shrugged.

"Let's hide her." Jack smiled.

"Hide her? You're fucking crazy, bro." I laughed.

"Daddy, let's go ride on da horsies!" She yelled out as I looked at Jack and we both looked over at the Carousel.

"Fine. But we're coming back to the teacups." Jack said, folding his arms across his chest as I rolled my eyes and we made our way over to the Carousel that said King Arthur Carousel.

It came to a stop as Maddie, Jack, and I walked around to the entrance and paid the guy. He let us on as a few people got off.

"Which one do you want on?" I asked her as she pointed up to a white one with pink jewels and shit aligning the saddle.

I put her up on it as I put the little seat belt around her and buckled it tight.

"Jack, get off the horse. You look like a total-." Jack cut me off.

"Sex god. I know." Jack smirked, feeling his nipples as I rolled my eyes and turned my head away from him.

"If anyone asks, babe. We don't know Uncle Jack. M'kay?" I said as she looked back at him and giggled.

"Okay, daddy." She mumbled as I put my arm around her as the Carousel started up.

"It's like the rings of Jupiter, an endless swirl of awesome!" I shouted, staring off at the cotton candy machine as we passed it.

"Hey, dumb ass! Jupiter doesn't even have rings!" Jack yelled from behind me as I rolled my eyes.

Maddie laughed and hopped up and down on her horse as she held on tight to the pole.

"That's like the smartest thing you've said all day, Jack." I laughed.

"I thought you said we didn't know Uncle Jack." Maddie said as I stared down at her cute face.

"You're right. I don't even know why I'm talking to him." I chuckled, staring back at him as he gave me a weird look.

"Why didn't Uncle Rian come wif us?" Maddie asked me as I shrugged.

"He's with Aunt Kara back at the hotel." I told her.

"Oh." She muttered. "What about Uncle Zack? He said he loves da teacups." She said as I shrugged.

"He's just tired from last nights show." I said.

"Daddy, can you buy me one of da mickey hats?" She asked me, looking up into my eyes as I smiled and nodded.

"Sure." I grinned.

"Dude, I just saw Marcy!" Jack shouted from behind me as I turned around fast.

"Where?" I said in panic.

Jack laughed.

"Now you talk to me."

~

"Alex, you seriously need to tell her soon before I do." Jenny smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not telling Marcy yet. And besides she hasn't even called me back for three weeks now." I whispered.

"It's because you hung up on her." Jenny mumbled.

"Is that what she told you?"

"Yep." Jenny smiled.

I sighed.

"Alex, Maddie is her kid. You need to tell her. You do not know how depressed Marcy is." Jenny chuckled as I placed my head in my hands.

"She's going to be so pissed when you tell her." Jenny whispered as I looked up at her.

"No fucking duh, Jen! That's exactly why I can't bring myself to tell her. Her and her bitchy ass! And Troy! What the fuck is going on with them two?" I said as Jenny shrugged.

"They're just really good friends, Alex." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"They can't be just friends! They have lived with each other for two years now. You can't live with a girl for two years and not fuck her." I said, running my fingers through my hair.

Jenny laughed.

"Alex, you're going to be so surprised in a few more days." Jenny giggled as I gave her a curious look.

"What? Why?"

"I can't tell you what is going to happen but I'm just saying...Be ready, bitch." Jenny winked at me and got up from her couch, walking to her kitchen. I stood up and followed her.

"What the hell, Jen? What's going to happen?" I asked in panic.

"Oh, nothing." She giggled, pouring herself some tea as I rolled my eyes and turned her around.

I grabbed her by her shoulders and pressed her up against the wall.

And then something weird happened...she gave me this look. This weird, strange look. The look that made my heart thud rapidly up against my chest and crazy things approach in my stomach.

"Just tell me." I whispered as her pretty brown eyes roamed my face.

"I'm uh....I can't." She managed to say as I started to lean in but then I realized...

Marcy!

I backed away from her.

"I gotta go." I said quickly, walking out of her kitchen.

"Alex?" I heard her say as I walked out of her house.

Oh, fuck! I'm in way over my head. I almost kissed Jack's ex!

What the fuck is going on with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Cool filler :]
Uh oh...Jenny and Alex?
I don't know why but this comment made me laugh:
xxmusicluverxx: DAMMIT! No! I like Alex as a single parent! I don't want Marcy to realize that Maddie's hers & then step in! No, no, NO! Plus, I don't like her. She's a bitch.
Okay, soooo Marcy is a bitch I guess? Haha. But anyways!
Who likes Alex as a single parent? Please answer the question :]
Oh, yes! And about that Six Flags thingy. I cried for at least an hour last night.
They are banned from all of the six flags :'[ And here is the video to prove it!
Which btw thanks Maddiekills for the link to the video :]
But like seriously it's not All Time Low's fault what so ever!
All they did was stick up for their fans! I am like so pissed! Like seriously!
Who wants to meet me at that six flags in Arlington?!
Let's all make poster boards and go on strike! :] That'll show them! Dumbasses!
But, yeah :[ Please comment!
Love you guys!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3