Status: In Progress.

And All Things Will End.

Two.

The last thing I recall, was being burned alive. With blood still dripping from my lips, Brian held the flame to my clothing - and it ignited.

I watched in horror, as the flames began to spread, but I couldn't do anything about it. I was frozen, and I was unsure as to why. I kept telling myself it was the fear - if I could move, I could take off my top, and all I'd receive would be minor shoulder burns.

I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. I was paralyzed.

I waited for the pain, the burning, and not being able to escape it.

The flames spread across my torso... and then I blacked out.

When I woke up, I was on the floor. I should have been cold, my bare skin on the stone - but I didn't feel it. I scrunched my eyebrows, puzzled.

I looked down at the rest of my body, and noticed a thin sheet laying across me.

I felt like I should have blushed, but there was no heat racing to my cheeks.

Slowly, I sat up, keeping the thin sheet wrapped around me.

"Charlie?" Brian spoke.

He looked relieved, yet shocked. I was confused, and I didn't know what was going on. I burned alive?

"How... How am I still alive?" I asked. I was so confused. I looked back down at the sheet, and then back at him.

His face looked sad, and pained. Then he spoke, "You're not alive." His face was laced with guilt, and I could feel my jaw drop slightly.

"What...?" I gestured to my face and body frantically. "But I'm here, I'm talking..."

He lifted a hand, and looked down. "Try and find your pulse." He rested his hand back on top of the other, and kept his gaze on top of them.

I lifted two fingers, and placed them on the jugular. There was nothing. I stretch my hand out, but everything was still.

"It's because your heart is no longer beating." He stated, unmoving.

I looked up at him, confused.

"Then what...?" I asked.

"Vampire." He stated.

My jaw dropped.

**

After interigating Brian as to why I was naked, lending his clothes and finding more out about my new self, we sat for a moment. I was analyzing myself, my new traits and features. We were silent, but it wasn't awkward like before. For once; I knew who he was, what he was, and it felt right to be part of that with him; my creator.

Then our moment was disturbed - a noise shattered the silence. A small creak of the tombs door, that increased in volume. Light began to shine in, as we realised someone had found us.

We backed up against the wall, fangs out, and uncontrolable growling emiting from our throats.

We waited for them to come, but I didn't know what to do.

A blast of air shot across my face, blinding me for a second, and then a dark figure stood in front of us.

"Put those away! Don't you know it's rude." A familiar voice sounded over us, and we eased up as our sight returned.

"Bro!" Brian exclaimed, as he reached over to hug his friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! update :)
comments required for next update.