Status: In Progress.

And All Things Will End.

Three.

"If I'm honest, you suit being brunette so much better." Jimmy spoke, turning to me after his short embrace with Brian.

If I was still human, I probably would have blushed.

"So, what's the plan?" He asked, turning back to Brian, beginning to sit down on the floor. Brian joined him, crossing his legs, and propping his head up with his hand.

"I don't have a clue, but we need to think of something fast. No doubt one of those suck ups will be heeling Matt right now." As he finished speaking, he sighed a little, and glanced towards me for a second.

My eyes popped wide as he spoke, the fear lacing his words. We were all scared, because it wasn't just me in danger any more.

"We need to run." Jimmy said, as though it was obvious. "It might take them a while to find us now, but they will. If we run, at least it'll give us a few more days." He shrugged his shoulders, as though it was no big deal.

"Then, we run." I spoke.

"We run." Brian confirmed, getting to his feet.

He started walking, slightly crouched, to the back of the crypt. He pushed one hand out in front of himself, and onto the wall ahead. There was a loud creaking noise, before dust started escaping from the cracks around it.

It began to move.

"How long have you had this place, dude?" Jimmy asked, baffled at the secret exit.

"For a long time." Brian turned and smiled, before giving the wall one last push. It moved backwards, and began to slide through a crack in the left. "This way, quickly." He urged, ducking and walking through.

I was a little apprehensive, but I followed, Jimmy a few steps behind me.

Brian began to pick up speed, as we walked through.

And then another door.

This one opened in a similar fashion, but beyond it wasn't another stone corridor. It was the sewer system.

Brian jumped off the small ledge ahead of the door, and then turned around to help me, although I didn't need it. I took his hand anyway, and lightly jumped.

"We have to be quick, now. It's far easier for them to find us here." He stated, as we all crowded round him.

"Where does this finish?" I asked.

"A few miles East of where we just came from. It should give us a head start. They'll probably find our scents like Jimmy did, so we have to hurry."

Brian took off running, and I'd never seen anything like it. It was only a couple seconds before he vanished.

"Race you." Jimmy said, winking. And then he was gone, too.

Scared of what my own speed would be like, and whether I could control it or not, I set off as well.

If I was human, going this fast probably would have made me sick, and everything round me would have been a blur.

But everything was fine, almost like I was still walking. Every image, every speck of dust and the liquid beneath my feet were as clear, and almost as untouched as if I was simply looking at them.

It was incredible, and it wasn't before long that I caught up with Brian and Jimmy.

They stopped in front of a small gateway, which Jimmy leaned forward to open up.

Hesitating, I stepped closer, to see what was there.

Ahead of me, I could see nothing but the sky - a bright blue now, with daylight. A few clouds were slowly drifting by, and I could see the top of the hills that surrounded our city.

I leaned forward, hanging onto the rusting gate.

"Are you kidding me?" I spoke, looking down at the drop below us.

"You're a vampire now. You shouldn't be scared." Jimmy spoke, and when I looked at him, he was half way through an eye roll.

The weird thing was, no matter how anxious I was looking down, I couldn't feel it. Not tingles, no racing heart. It was completely psychological, now.

"See you at the bottom." Jimmy spoke, before stepping off the ledge.

As he fell, I let out a small scream out of reflex.

"You wont die. You're already dead, remember?" Brian spoke, as though trying to be reassuring.

He took my hand, looking at me.

"Are you ready?" He asked, calmly.

"No!" I squeaked.

"1,2,3..." He said quietly, bending his knees.

"Jump!" He exclaimed, and I did so.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hellooo!
I haven't updated in a while, and seeing as I have a whole 7 weeks of summer ahead, I thought I would, and I will more often :D