This Is An S.O.S.

Lab Partners

I hung out with Crea and Megan. Travis came next, then Kathy. "Open this." Kathy said while handing me her starbucks frappachino. I tried to open it, but I couldn't get it because I was using my bad hand. I tried my left hand and that still didn't work.I gave it back, and she went to Travis, and he opened it.

Travis, Megan, and Crea went to get something to eat. I stayed to watch everyones bags. Kathy went to buy a water. When Kathy came back, she gave me a piece of her Phillipino candy. It tasted like condensed milk and lemons, I liked it.

Megan started running back from the line, then Travis. He saw Drew and started walking with him. We all stood in a circle when they got here and talked. Kathy shared some of her candy with Drew and Travis, then gave me another piece. Megan didn't want any. Travis put his piece into his mouth, then started shoving his hand at people. Megan freaked out then left. "What's so scary about blood?" kathy said.

"I really don't know." I said. Travis shoved his hand in Kathy's face. She leaned away, but I could understand that. I really don't like people's hands in my face.

Erin came and gave Travis a bag from Starbucks. It was a present. He got a candy cane tower. He started to flip out because he couldn't open the little lollipop on the top. I started to laugh at him, and he made a face at me.

Sam came and gave me a present. It was a little plastic fish, about 5 candy canes, and a little bottle of candy called happy tabs. The happy tabs made me giggle, I shared them with everyone. Travis laughed a bit, and Kathy had some. Kathy shared hers with him.

After p.e., I went to talk with Megan. I was kind of mad at Tyler. Could someone be seriously injured if they scraped their knees and elbows? "Tylers a wuss." I said to Megan. "He scraped his elbows and knees and acting like its the end of the world."

"Yeahh, he is." I could tell Megan didn't care at all. I followed her to Travis. "Where are we going?"

"I don't care." Travis said.

"What about Mr. Schulman's room?" I left to find Rebecca.

Sam caught up with me and started whining when I finally found Rebecca in her classroom. She didn't want me to hang out with her in there. I think Sam was jealous. She started pulling me and I stayed completely still, like a rock. She got angry, then left.

In science, we didn't do Silent Reading. The perv of a teacher wouldn't shut the hell up. We started to write down what we were doing in the lab for the day. The teacher was going to pick our partners. I was kind of sad, but when I figured out how he was doing it, I knew that I was going to be paired up with Travis.

I didn't have anyone next to me, and the same with him. The teacher thought for a bit, then paired us. I went over to his desk and sat. I had butterflies in my belly.

Quellen, the guy who sits next to Travis came in. He had to work with us. Over at the lab area, I had to put baking soda into the balloon. I made the paper funnel too small, and the baking soda didn't go though. He got mad at me for a bit, then helped me. He took the paper funnel out and put it on the table. The way it was on the paper reminded me of cocaine. He fixed it, and helped get the stuff in the balloon. His hands were cold.

We went back to the desk where Quellen started whining about not doing anything. We let him turn over the balloon into the bottle and watch the stuff bubble up.

"I make horrible notes." I said.

"No, I make horrible notes" Travis said.

"Are you sure?" I held up my notes. He just smiled. Alex came to the table. "No." I said.

"No, Alex. No Jus-just no." Travis started.

"Why are you still here?" Quellen asked.

"I'm not sure if I can go back yet." I went to my backpack and got my Happy Tabs, and got my guitar stuff.

"What's that?" Quellen asked.

"Guitar."

"I thought it was geetar." Travis said.

"I didn't feel like saying geetar." I went to work on my guitar stuff.

"What ever happened to the awesome book?"

"I finished reading it. Its at home."

Travis and Alex started messing around. I kept turning around everytime I heard "hey, Alex." Travis only meant me once. He did this thing called the 'old guy heart'. He put his hand on his chest, put it up and down a few times, then stopped.

I showed Alex my happy tabs. Travis freaked out and wanted some. I passed him the bottle. He kept it for a while then ate some. Quellen wanted to try some, and Travis gave him one. "I had like..... Ten." He said. "Under th table."

Travis tried to give me my happy tabs under the table. I leaned all the way down and still didn't get it. He looked under the table and dropped it in my hand.

After school, I was walking with Crea and shaking my Happy Tabs. Travis started walking next to me and talking about how good they are.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo........ This is going to be the last update until January Fourteenth.