This Is An S.O.S.

back to school.

I brought speakers to school so that I could listen to my ipod louder. The first song I played was Get Out by The Color Fred. While listening, me, Crea, and Megan played.

My playing started to become bad, and that only means one thing. I turned around and I was right, there was Travis walking to the racket ball court.

Megan hugged him, and all I could say was "you look funny."

His reply was "you look funny too." His hair had grown a few inches. It made me kind of jealous. I haven't had a hair cut in a few years, and my hair has barely grown. He was also wearing a hoodie with that collared shirt.

"Did you get the Fred shoes?" Crea asked.

"No, I couldn't find the store that said they have them." I said.

Crea and Megan talked, then left for the student store. Travis stayed. I called my mom, Listened to This Photograph Is Proof. My mom kept talking about how busy she is at her porn convention.

After I hung up, I played kickball. A few minutes later, I had two missed calls. I called Crea back and the first thing she said was "You ate him!"

I got confused. "Ate who?"

"Travis!"

"No I didn't. I'm not hungry anyways." Crea hung up.

Megan was walking to the court. I ran to her. "I didn't eat him." Was the first thing I said.

" I know, but we saw you and not him, so we said you ate him. " she said.

"Yeah, he's right there. He's been there."

When the bell rang, we went to p.e. There, I was sad because our electives were changed and I wouldn't have a class with him anymore besides science.

While the teacher was talking about stuff, Travis walked into the gym to Mr. Heirschberg. They talked, then he left. I thought he got his schedule changed, and that he'd be in our class.

After class, I was trying to tell Jeneva about Travis and that he looked funny. She couldn't hear me, so I stopped when he came over to us.

While walking slowly in a line that consisted of Travis, Brittany, Jeneva, and myself, I noticed Hannah.

"What do we do?" she asked, talking about p.e.

"We listen to the teachers talk."

I walked with Jeneva to science. When we were right by my math class, Travis caught up with us. "What are you doing here!?" I yelled at him.

"I'm going to science, like you!"