This Is An S.O.S.

Runningg.

My mom took me to school this morning. I got there about the same tima as Megan, and Crea was waiting outside.

"CREA." I said loudly. She looked at me, and walked over. We were talking about Guitar Hero when Megan called her.

She was walking around the corner, and caught up to us. We walked to the racketball court with Megan and Crea talking about stuff. I don't normally pay attention to their conversations.

"Hey, what does this look like to you?" I said to Crea while pulling out the little lyric book from Louder Now: Parttwo. On the back, the picture of Fred looks like Travis.

"Ew." Was all she said. She obviously didn't get my point, but also, I never showed her that pic I took of him.(look at The Chemistry Between Us...)

I geve Megan money to buy me a cookie and a rice crispy treat. I didn't want to go with them. I was originally going to stay and watch everything, but Drew came at the last minute.

He talked to me, then went to his court. Kirsten came, complemented my awersome purple pants, then Travis came. He was talking to Drew, and Kirsten. Every once in a while, I'd catch him watching me look like an idiot.

In science, I was looking at him instead of the teacher. We got a new girl who sits right across from him. She's not really new, but she's an a-hole.

At lunch, I showed Hannah the picture of Fred. She didn't get it either. Maybe it was just me? I dunno. The funny thing was, he was walking by when I told Hannah who it looked like.

Now, I normally wouldn't do this, but I'm talking about art class.

In art, I got sat by this guy. He sits in the seat across from my old one, and I sit two seats away from my old one. I was going to start crying almost. He looked like Zack. The one I still, after three years miss. His name is Chris though. He's even got the same body build too. A football player's build. He's not like... A jock. We don't have a team at my school. He's actually really quiet and nerdy.

At gym, while not listening to the teacher I heard the boys locker room door squeak open(lockers block the entrances, so you don't see) Travis came jogging out without his jacket on and had a timer around his neck.

A bit later, he ran back, then came back out with another guy.

I didn't see him even after school.