This Is An S.O.S.

the poke wave.

All day, I thought Travis was ignoring me. I asked him if I could copy his homework, he didn't even look at me. I'm starting to get used to his long hair. Its about as long as mine. His goes about an inch above his shoulders, mine is barely touching my shoulders. The other day, I trimmed my hair. I was told to cut my hair more, and that it would grow faster.

At P.E., Mr. Heirschberg got mad at his student service girls. They spent all their time talking instead of listening to him. He was standing with the other guy student service, talking.

Mr. Suarez(my pe teacher) gave us two choices. Run another warm up lap, or do push ups. I chose the warm up because it was freezing and windy.

While running, I remembered that I'd be passing Travis at the end. At the end, I was the third person done out of about ten. He had left with the guy to go do something for the teacher.

All throught class, he'd be running back an forth without his jacket on. I seriously don't know how that guy could stand that coldness.

After class, I was standing with Brittany, and Kathy. Travis walked over, stood next to me, and poked Brittany. They poked each other, then Kathy poked me. "Pass it on" she whispered. I poked Travis, he poked Brittany, and you get the point. We stopped, and went back to talking. I got a poke again. I poked Travis back.

"You're supposed to pass it on" I poked Kathy. The last poke was to Hunter.

In science, I felt the floor shaking. I knew it was someone tapping their foot, which made me wanna tap my foot. I started tapping, and found out who was tapping. It was Travis.

After school, I walked with him behind me. He talked with his friend, and I hurried up so that I could go to the big dirt thing fast.